How do I sync my iTunes library to my Android phone?
Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open the iSyncr desktop app. It should automatically open a window asking which files you want to sync with your device. Tick the box next to iTunes and then click Synchronise. iSyncr will then transfer your iTunes files to your phone.
How do I sync my music to all my devices?
From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Music > Preferences. Go to the General tab and select Sync Library to turn it on. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library. Click OK.
How do I play music on my Android phone?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Play Music Files
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap Play Music .
- Tap the Menu icon. (upper-left).
- Tap Music Library .
- Tap any of the following tabs: Genres. …
- Tap a song.
Can you use iTunes on a Samsung phone?
Easy Phone Sync means people can now enjoy their iTunes content on a Samsung Galaxy phone. … Easy Phone Sync is available to download now for both PCs and Macs in conjunction with an app for Samsung Android devices.
How do I add music to my Samsung phone?
Re: Add music to samsung music
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Listen Now. My Library. …
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
How do I sync music?
Sync music from Mac to iPhone via Wi-Fi (via iTunes)
- Connect your iPhone and your Mac using your USB cable.
- Open iTunes and select the iPhone when it appears in the menu along the top of the window.
- Now click on Summary in the left-hand column.
- Choose Sync with this device over WiFi from the options.
- Click on Apply.
How do I sync music from my computer to my android?
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC. …
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box. …
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears. …
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone. …
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.
How do I get iTunes to sync?
- Ensure the iPhone is powered on.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using the supplied USB cable. …
- In iTunes, select the iPhone under Devices in the left column. …
- From (Summary) > Options, ensure Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi is checked.
- Click Done then click Apply.
- Click Sync (lower-right).
Does Android have a music player?
Like Apple’s iPhone, Android has its own built-in music player with a large touch-screen interface that’s easy to control while you’re on the go. However, because Android is an open platform, you’ll find no shortage of third-party music apps that go well beyond the capabilities of the basic Android Music app.4 мая 2010 г.
Where are the music files on my Android?
After you start the Play Music app o your Android, you see a screen similar to the one shown here. To view your music library, choose My Library from the navigation drawer. Your music library appears on the main Play Music screen. Touch a tab to view your music by categories such as Artists, Albums, or Songs.
What is the default music player on Android?
Google Play Music
Can I use iTunes on my Android phone?
There is not an iTunes app for Android, but there is an Android app for Apple Music. Like Google Play Music, it allows you to stream your entire iTunes library from your Android phone or any other device by simply logging into your Apple Account.
Can you transfer music from iTunes to Android?
Transfer iTunes Music to Android Using Apple Music
You can sync your iTunes music collection to Android using the Apple Music app. You just have to ensure that iTunes on your PC and the Apple Music app are both signed in using the same Apple ID. You also need to be a current Apple Music subscriber.