Can you sync iTunes to Android?
There isn’t an iTunes app for Android, but Apple does offer an Apple Music app on Android devices. You can sync your iTunes music collection to Android using the Apple Music app. You just have to ensure that iTunes on your PC and the Apple Music app are both signed in using the same Apple ID.
Can you transfer your iTunes library to Android?
Google Play helps you bring your iTunes library to your Android devices. You can upload up to 50,000 of your songs from your computer to Google Play for free. Once you’ve uploaded your music, it’s instantly available on the web and your Android phone or tablet. No wires, downloading or syncing.
Can I download my iTunes to my Android phone?
You can now download or stream your iTunes library to your Android phone. … You can simply download the Apple Music app from the Google Play store just as though it came from any other music-streaming service.
Can you use iTunes on a Samsung phone?
Easy Phone Sync means people can now enjoy their iTunes content on a Samsung Galaxy phone. … Easy Phone Sync is available to download now for both PCs and Macs in conjunction with an app for Samsung Android devices.
How do I import a playlist to my android?
How to import Text playlists to Google Play Music?
- In your Library, select the Playlists category Playlists Tab.
- Select Import Playlist on the top right of the interface.
- Select From File as the import method.
- Confirm the tracklist to import.
- Configure the playlist and select Google Music as the destination.
How do you transfer music from computer to Android?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable. …
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I sync my iTunes library?
To turn on your music library on another device, do any of the following: Another computer: In the Music app on your Mac, sign in to the iTunes Store using the same Apple ID that you used on the first computer, then choose Music > Preferences, click General, then select the Sync Library checkbox.
What is the equivalent of iTunes for Android?
Can I transfer my iTunes library to a Samsung phone?
Copy your music files manually
The least technically challenging way to transfer iTunes music files onto your Android device is copying them manually. All you need is a USB cable to connect your phone to your computer, and a bit of patience.
How do I add music to my Samsung phone?
Re: Add music to samsung music
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Listen Now. My Library. …
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.