How do I fix my android not receiving texts?
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Make sure All apps filter is selected.
- Scroll through the list until you find the built-in messaging apps and tap on it. …
- Tap on Storage and wait until the data gets calculated.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
- Restart your phone and see if the issue has been resolved.
31 мая 2020 г.
Why is my phone not receiving texts?
The Causes of Delayed or Missing Texts on Android
Text messaging has three components: the devices, the app, and the network. … The device may not be working properly, the network may not be sending or receiving messages, or the app may have a bug or other malfunction.
Why is my phone not receiving text messages Samsung?
If you continue to have trouble receiving text messages, your phone might simply be misbehaving, which can often be resolved by restarting. You can turn your phone off and back on again, or perform a soft reset.
How do I fix my android not receiving texts from iPhones?
Can’t receive texts from iPhones fix #1: Are you an Android convert?
- Put the SIM card you transferred from your iPhone back into your iPhone.
- Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data network (such as 3G or LTE).
- Tap Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Tap Settings > FaceTime and turn off FaceTime.
How do I receive SMS messages on my Android?
If your default messaging app is Android Messages, make sure the Hangouts integration is turned off:
- On your phone, open the Hangouts app .
- In the upper left corner, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings .
- Select the Google Account you use with Google Fi.
- Under “Google Fi calls and SMS,” find the box next to “Messages.”
Why is my Galaxy s9 not receiving texts?
Not Receiving Some Text Messages on Android – Samsung Galaxy S9. If you’re not receiving some text messages on Android – Samsung Galaxy S9, try to clear the cache and data of the messaging app. Open the app drawer and head to Settings app > Apps > Messaging App > Storage > Clear data.