How do I fix my android not receiving texts?
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Make sure All apps filter is selected.
- Scroll through the list until you find the built-in messaging apps and tap on it. …
- Tap on Storage and wait until the data gets calculated.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
- Restart your phone and see if the issue has been resolved.
31 мая 2020 г.
Why is my phone not receiving texts?
So, if your Android messaging app is not working, then you have to clear the cache memory. Step 1: Open the Settings and go to Apps. Find the Messages app from the list and tap to open it. … Once the cache is cleared, you can also clear the data if you want to and you’ll instantly receive the text messages on your phone.
Why is my phone not receiving text messages Samsung?
If you continue to have trouble receiving text messages, your phone might simply be misbehaving, which can often be resolved by restarting. You can turn your phone off and back on again, or perform a soft reset.
How do I fix my android not receiving texts from iPhones?
Can’t receive texts from iPhones fix #1: Are you an Android convert?
- Put the SIM card you transferred from your iPhone back into your iPhone.
- Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data network (such as 3G or LTE).
- Tap Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Tap Settings > FaceTime and turn off FaceTime.
How do I receive SMS messages on my Android?
If your default messaging app is Android Messages, make sure the Hangouts integration is turned off:
- On your phone, open the Hangouts app .
- In the upper left corner, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings .
- Select the Google Account you use with Google Fi.
- Under “Google Fi calls and SMS,” find the box next to “Messages.”
How do I fix my text messages on my Samsung?
- How to troubleshoot your Android if text messages won’t send. Here are four ways to troubleshoot your Android. …
- Restart your phone. Hold the Lock and Volume Down buttons. …
- Check for updates. Go to your Settings app. …
- Clear your Messages cache. Tap “CLEAR CACHE.” …
- Check your SIM card. Adjust your SIM card.