How do I trim a video on my phone?
How to trim a video on your Android device
- Open the Gallery app on your Android and tap on the video that you want to trim.
- Tap the pencil icon in the bottom-left corner.
- On the next screen, move the sliders at the bottom of the screen until they contain the footage you want.
How can I cut part of a video?
How to Use a Video Cutting App on an Android device
- Upload the Video. Tap the Plus icon at the bottom of the screen and choose Video. …
- Cut and Save the Video. …
- To save the result, tap the Floppy disk icon in the top-right corner.
How do I edit a video on my Android phone?
Make sure the video you want to edit is already stored on your Android device.
- Open the Google Photos app.
- Search for the video you want to edit.
- Tap the video you want to edit to open it. …
- Tap the screen outside of the video to display editing options.
Does Android have a video editor?
1. Adobe Premiere Rush. Adobe is one of the best android video editor apps that needs no introduction, which is why their video editing app for Android devices is on this list. The Adobe Premiere Rush previously known as Adobe Premiere Clip allows you to edit videos straight from your Android or iOS smartphone.
How do I trim a video on my Samsung Galaxy s20?
How to edit 8K video on the Galaxy S20
- In the camera UI, select the video from the media preview on the left.
- Select the Edit button.
- Give Video Editor access to your phone’s storage by hitting Allow.
- You can make the requisite edits from the video editor’s interface.
How do I remove unwanted scenes from a video?
- Step 1: Download and install AVS Video ReMaker. …
- Step 2: Run AVS Video ReMaker and load the input video file. …
- Step 3: Delete the unwanted scenes using the scene detection feature. …
- Step 4: Delete the unwanted clips from your video using the Timeline. …
- Step 5: Create a video menu (optional) …
- Step 6: Remake your video.
How do I remove unwanted parts of a video?
If you want to delete whole parts of a video (e.g. remove the last 10 seconds) from the timeline of your Create project, you can:
- use the trim tool, or.
- use the split tool and then click on and delete the unwanted part (using the delete key on your keyboard).