How do I transfer files from PC to Android?
With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification. Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer. An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I put music onto my Samsung phone?
Drag and drop or copy and paste any audio files you want to listen to on your device into the music folder. Depending on how many files you are moving, it may take some time to transfer. Once the transfer has completed, you can play the music files on your device with the Play Music app.
How do I transfer music from my computer to my Android without USB?
- Once connected, click “Music” on the left hand of the webpage, where you can see all the music stored on your phone.
- Click “Import” and you can transfer music from computer to Android without USB cable.
How do you download music to your Android phone?
Using the web player
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Click Menu. Music Library.
- Click Albums or Songs.
- Hover over the song or album you want to download.
- Click More. Download or Download album.
How do I transfer files from PC to Android wirelessly?
Transfer data wirelessly to your Android device
- Download Software Data Cable here.
- Make sure your Android device and your computer are both attached to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app and tap Start Service in the lower left. …
- You should see an FTP address near the bottom of your screen. …
- You should see a list of folders on your device. (
How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone without USB?
Method 3. Transfer Files from PC to Android without USB via Bluetooth
- Open Bluetooth on your PC and Android. From your Android, go to “Settings” > “Bluetooth” > Turn on Bluetooth. …
- Pair your PC and Android. …
- Transfer files from PC to Android.
How do I put music from a CD onto my Android phone?
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC. …
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box. …
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears. …
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone. …
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.
How do I download a song as a ringtone on my phone?
Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder. On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option. Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
How do I transfer music from my computer to my phone with a USB cord?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable. …
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I transfer pictures from computer to phone without USB?
Guide to Transfer Photos from Android to PC without USB
- Download. Search AirMore in Google Play and directly download it into your Android. …
- Install. Run AirMore to install it on your device.
- Visit AirMore Web. Two Ways to visit:
- Connect Android to PC. Open AirMore app on your Android. …
- Transfer Photos.
How do I transfer music from my computer to my Android phone using USB?
Transfer music from computer to Android : USB Transfer
- Connect your Android to your Windows PC using a USB cable.
- If you are given a selection of connection options, select Transfer Files (MTP).
- Select the music files from your computer.
- Drag the files into the Music folder on your Android device.
Which is best site to download songs?
The Top 10 Free Music Download Sites In the World
- Amazon Music.
- Free Music Archive.
- Wynk Music: MP3 & Hindi Songs.