How do I transfer contacts from Android to iPhone 2019?
Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone through Bluetooth
- On your Android device, tap Apps from the Home screen.
- Scroll to and then tap Contacts.
- Tap MORE.
- Select the option to Share.
- Tap to select the contacts you want to SHARE to your iPhone via Bluetooth.
- Tap Bluetooth. …
- Tap to select the target device (iPhone).
Can you transfer contacts from Android to iPhone after setup?
While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How do you transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone?
Go to “Settings” on your Samsung Android phone, select “Accounts”, add account and sign in your Google Account, then enable “Sync Contacts” to backup all your contacts from Samsung Android phone to Google. Step 2. Navigate to your new iPhone 7, open Settings > Mail Contacts Calendars > Add Account .
How do I transfer data from Samsung to iPhone?
How to move your data from Samsung to iPhone with Move to iOS
- Step 1 Look for the Apps & Data screen and select the “Move Data from Android” option.
- Step 2 On your Samsung phone, search and install “Move to iOS” in Google Play Store.
- Step 3 Tap Continue on both phones, and Agree and then Next on the Android phone.
How do I import contacts to iPhone?
Import contacts from your SIM card to your iPhone
- Put your previous SIM card that has your contacts into your iPhone. Make sure that the SIM card fits.
- Tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
- If asked, choose where you want to import your SIM card contacts.
- Wait for the import to complete.
- Open Contacts and make sure that your contacts imported.
Can I transfer data from Android to iPhone later?
Moving your photos, contacts, calendars, and accounts from your old Android phone or tablet to your new iPhone or iPad is easier than ever with Apple’s Move to iOS app. Apple’s first Android app, it hooks your old Android and new Apple device together over a direct Wi-Fi connection and transfers over all your data.