Why do ads keep popping up on my phone?
When you download certain Android apps from the Google Play app store, they sometimes push annoying ads to your smartphone. The first way to detect the issue is to download free app called AirPush Detector. AirPush Detector scans your phone to see which apps appear to use notification ad frameworks.
How do I get rid of advertisements on my phone?
Just open up the browser, then tap on the menu on the top right side, and then tap on Settings. Scroll down to the Site Settings selection, tap on it, and scroll down until you see the Pop-ups option. Tap on it and tap on the slide to disable pop0ups on website. There’s also a section open below Pop-ups called Ads.
How do I eliminate pop up ads?
How to Stop Pop-Ups in Chrome
- Select Settings from the Chrome menu.
- Search ‘Pop’
- Click Site Settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Toggle the Pop-ups option to Blocked, or delete exceptions.
How do I get rid of unwanted apps?
Uninstalling apps from stock Android is simple:
- Select the Settings app from your app drawer or home screen.
- Tap Apps & Notifications, then hit See all apps.
- Scroll down the list until you find the app you want to remove and tap it.
- Select Uninstall.