How can I email a large video file from my phone?
Send large videos via iCloud
- From the Photos app, select the video to be sent, then tap the share icon.
- Tap the mail icon, and wait while your phone prepares the video. …
- Compose and send your email, then wait for a pop-up window saying, in part, “This attachment may be too large,” and offering Mail Drop as an option.
How can I send a large video file?
Best ways to share big files
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share them or email them to others.
- Use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- Purchase a USB flash drive.
- Use a free online service, like Jumpshare or Securely Send.
- Use a VPN.
What is the best app to send large videos?
For Android users, the best four apps that we have gathered to help you understand how to send a video that is too large.
You can download them on your Android phones and use them to compress and send big video files.
- Send Anywhere. …
- WeTransfer. …
- Filemail. …
How can I compress a video file?
6 Easy Ways to Compress Video Files for E-mail
- Create a zip file. The most common way to compress a video is to convert it into a zip file. …
- Make a video shorter and smaller with iMovie on Mac. …
- Download a video in a lower quality. …
- Use a cloud service. …
- Share a video link without uploading. …
- Make a GIF.
How can I email a video that is too large?
Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox all have mobile app versions. If you’ve stored hefty videos on your iOS or Android device, you can upload your videos to these cloud storage options (provided you have enough room) and then send the email from either the pertinent app or your computer.
How can I send a video over 25mb on Gmail?
If you want to send a file larger than 25MB via email, than you can do so by using Google Drive. Once you’re logged into Gmail, click “compose” to create an email. Then, you’ll see a paperclip icon at the bottom of the email that indicates a file attachment.
How can I send a 20 GB file?
- Click on “add files” and select the files that you want to send. You can also drag your files or directories from your computer to this window. …
- Choose your sharing method. We can send an individual email to each of your recipients with a link to download your files. …
- Add a personalized message (optional) and hit Transfer.
How can I send a 100 GB file?
Dropbox has announced a new desktop file-transfer service that makes it easy to send up to 100GB of files to anyone using a simple link. Dropbox Transfer, as the service is known, is available today in beta, though you will be added to a waiting list at first pending the company’s approval.
What app can i use to send long videos?
Infinit – Unlimited File Transfer
And today the popular Mac and Windows tool Infinit launches on mobile. The free Infinit apps for iOS and Android offer a quick and simple way of sending hundreds of images or hours of videos to colleagues and clients, across multiple devices, with unlimited file size limits.
What app can send large files?
Dropbox mobile app