How do I play music from my phone in my car using Bluetooth?
How to connect an Android phone to your car with Bluetooth
- Step 1: Initiate paring on your car’s stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car’s stereo. …
- Step 2: Head into your phone’s setup menu. …
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu. …
- Step 4: Select your stereo. …
- Step 5: Enter PIN. …
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
Why is my music playing through my phone and not my car?
Make sure that Media audio is enabled; if you see an option for HD Audio, disable that to see if it makes a difference. Also, while the phone is connected to the car stereo, check Settings > Sound to see if there is a Play media to option directly below the Media Volume slider.
Can I play my phone through my car stereo?
Just use an 1/8″ to 1/8″ auxiliary cable (available at RadioShack or any electronics store) and connect it from your phone’s headphone jack to the car stereo’s aux input. Some cars come with bluetooth built into the stereo, and if your car has it, check the owner’s manual to find out how to pair it with your phone.
How can I play music from my phone in my car without aux?
The General Option: FM Radio Transmitter
A very simple way to play music from your Android or iPhone to the stereo o your car is to utilize an FM Bluetooth Adapter. You can use this tip on all types of cars including an old car model that lacks an Aux-In port.
How can I play music from my phone in my car without Bluetooth?
What’s the Best Option for You?
- If your car has USB input, use that. …
- Without USB input, use Bluetooth or auxiliary based on your preferences for convenience, hands-free calling, and presence of an audio jack on your phone.
- If your car has no USB, auxiliary, or Bluetooth built in, use an FM transmitter.
How do I play music from my phone?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Play Music Files
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap Play Music .
- Tap the Menu icon. (upper-left).
- Tap Music Library .
- Tap any of the following tabs: Genres. …
- Tap a song.
How do you send music through Bluetooth?
Step 2: Connect
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- In the list of paired devices, tap a paired but unconnected device.
- When your phone and the Bluetooth device are connected, the device shows as “Connected.”
Why isn’t my music playing in my car?
Try looking for those options in the Bluetooth settings of the device you’re playing from. If the problem persists, check out the support site for your devices’ manufacturers. If your aux or USB cable isn’t working, make sure it’s the correct cable for your device. … Then, check out the Android Auto support site.
Why is my Iphone not playing music through my car?
Restart your device and your car. … Make sure that your CarPlay stereo is using the latest firmware from the car manufacturer. Check your car’s manual for more information. Try playing audio from a different app.
Why is my aux not working in my car?
Either your jack has broken solder joints at the board or the internal contacts are bent or cracked. To repair the aux input, you can dismantle the unit and repair the solder or put in a new jack. It takes some expertise. Personally, for the price of car audio these days, I’d buy a new unit.