Why is Android phone not connecting to WiFi?
Verify that your Android Wi-Fi adapter is enabled.
Before going any further, make sure that your Android device’s Wi-Fi radio is not in Airplane Mode and that Wi-Fi is on and ready to connect. Tap Settings > Wireless & Networks > Wi-Fi as shown in Figure 1. If Wi-Fi is off, tap the slider to turn Wi-Fi on.
Why isn’t my phone connecting to my WiFi?
Reset Your Settings
Make sure something hasn’t gone awry with your WiFi by resetting your network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This resets all your saved WiFi networks and erases all passwords, so make sure you have your network name and password handy before you do this.
Why Some devices Cannot connect to WiFi?
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. One good way to fix the router is to restart it.
What to do if wifi is not connecting?
What to do when the internet is not working?
- Test a different device. Try another device, such as a smartphone or a tablet, and see if it will connect to Wi-Fi. …
- Look at your router and modem. …
- Reconnect to your Wi-Fi network. …
- Scan for viruses. …
- Call your service provider.
How do I fix unable to connect to network?
Luckily, there are a few ways to get around the issue and successfully connect to your chosen network on your PC.
- Forget The Network & Reconnect To It.
- Toggle The Airplane Mode On & Off.
- Uninstall The Drivers For Your Network Adapter.
- Run Commands In CMD To Fix The Issue.
- Reset Your Network Settings.
- Disable IPv6 On Your PC.
Why does my WIFI work on everything but my phone?
Sometimes WIFI will work on everything but your phone.
Since WIFI is being used on another device it is clear that the connection is not the problem. First, be sure that your phones WIFI detector is on and can find networks near you.
Can’t connect to WIFI even with correct password?
I’ve entered the correct password, but I still can’t connect
- Double-check that you have the correct password. …
- Try the hex or ASCII pass key. …
- Try turning your wireless card off and then on again. …
- Check that you’re using the correct type of wireless security. …
- Check that your wireless card is properly supported.