Why does my phone keep making a beeping sound?
Try checking if the following could be the problem: Settings – check that you have set the notifications in your apps settings to have sound turned off to make sure one of them isn’t sending you constant annoying messages. App Problem – there may be an app that is having a software glitch.
Why do I keep getting notification sounds?
The setting is called “Notification reminder,” which can be found under Accessibility. Tap the apps icon and look for Settings. … Tap Notification reminder to open its settings page. Tap the toggle switch from On to Off to disable it.
How do I turn off auto notification sound on Android?
500224 version of the Android Auto app. Once you have updated the Android Auto app, you will find a new toggle labeled “No sound from notifications” in settings. After you turn the toggle on, your music will no longer be interrupted when you receive a new notification.
Why does my phone make a noise but no notification?
Welcome to Android Central! It could be due to NFC — try turning that off and see if the sound goes away. If NFC is on and you have something with an NFC chip near the phone (like certain credit cards in a wallet-type case), that can set off the NFC notification. Yup, fixed it.
How do I stop my android from beeping?
Disable Android Touch and Key Sounds
In the main menu, click Settings. Then tap on Sound. Then tap on Sound. Now, scroll all the way down the menu and uncheck Keytones and Touch Sounds under System.
How do you stop unwanted notifications?
Allow or block notifications from some sites
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to the website you don’t want to receive notifications from.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Info .
- Tap Site Settings. Notifications. …
- Choose Allow or Block.
How do I turn off notification sounds on my Samsung?
- To turn off app’s notification sound, tap Settings > Notifications > Daylio. Than toggle off the Sounds switch.
- Another way to disable an app’s alerts is by long-pressing its notification when it appears. When you do, you’ll get the chance to show them silently.
5 дней назад
How do I turn off unknown notification sound?
To stop the sound- keep the card away from the phone, or turn off NFC on your phone.9 мая 2014 г.
How do I silence text messages on Android?
Tap and hold the conversation you want to mute. 3. Tap the “Notifications” button in the bottom-left of the screen. A small mute icon will appear next to the conversation, and you’ll no longer receive notifications about it.
How do I turn off automatic Android?
To disable Android Auto, press the Settings icon in the Feature Bar, then press the Android Auto Preferences icon (you may need to swipe the touchscreen to the left to see it), and select the smartphone you want to disable.
How do I turn off text notifications on my Android?
Change global settings
- Open the Messages app .
- Tap More. Settings. Change your default messaging app: Tap Default SMS app. Stop getting message notifications outside Messages: Tap Notifications. Turn off Notifications. Change what happens on your phone when you get a message: Tap Notifications. Importance.