How do I connect my printer to my phone?
Add a printer using Wi-Fi Direct
On your Android device, open the item you want to print, tap the menu icon , and then tap Print. A print preview screen displays. Next to Select a printer, tap the down arrow to view the printer list, and then tap All printers. Tap Add printer, and then tap HP Print Service or HP Inc.
What printers are compatible with Android?
Best Mobile Printers for Your IPhone or Android
- Canon PIXMA iP110 Wireless Mobile Printer.
- HP Officejet 250 Mobile All-in-One Printer.
- Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer.
- Epson PictureMate PM-400 Personal Photo Lab.
How do I connect my phone to my printer via USB?
Make the Connection
- Turn on the printer.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the USB OTG. …
- A plugin should pop-up on your Android phone.
- Tap “OK” to activate it for printing.
- Navigate to the photo or document you would like to print.
How do I connect my mobile to a wireless printer?
How it works
- Check for wireless direct support. Check your printer’s wireless settings menu. …
- Turn on wireless direct. From your printer’s control panel, select the wireless button to ensure wireless direct is turned on.
- Discover the printer. From your mobile device, turn on WiFi and search for wireless networks.
How do I add a wireless printer to my Android phone?
Adding a printer to Google Cloud Print
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone and type “Printing” in the search box. …
- Tap on Cloud Print. …
- Tap the menu button on the top right-hand corner and select Add printer.
- Cloud Print will automatically search for printers connected to your Wi-Fi network.
How do I add a printer to my Samsung phone?
On your Android device, tap Settings . Tap More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then tap Print or Printing. Tap Samsung Print Service Plugin, and then tap More. Tap Add printer.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my printer?
To set up a connection, Wi-Fi must be turned on.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps. > Settings > More (Wireless and networks section). …
- Tap Printing.
- From the Print Services section, tap the preferred printing option (e.g., Samsung Print Service Plugin). …
- Ensure that the switch is on . …
- Select the available printer.
How can I print from my mobile OTG cable to my HP printer?
Connect one end of a USB cable to the USB port on the rear of the printer and the other end of the USB cable into the USB port on the OTG cable. Plug the micro-USB connector of the OTG cable into the micro-USB port on your Android device. An HP Print Service Plugin window displays on the Android device.