What phones are available from Verizon?
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) Apple iPhone SE (2020)
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G.
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW.
How do I find my Verizon Android phone?
Sign in to the Find My Device page (URL: google.com/android/find). The location of the device appears on a map. Allow up to 2 minutes for the device to be contacted.
What is the cheapest Verizon smartphone?
Best cheap Verizon phones – June 2020
- Best value Apple: iPhone 8 ($226+)
- Best large Apple: iPhone 7 Plus ($239+)
- Best camera: Google Pixel 3 ($175+) and 3 XL ($209+)
- Best value Android: Samsung Galaxy S9 ($184+) and Galaxy S9+ ($219+)
- Best large Android: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 ($255+)
- Best battery life: Moto G Power (2020) ($235+)
How much are Verizon phones?
Monthly price comparisonMonthly price comparison1 line2 lines*Restricted LTE data download speeds.Sprint$65$110AT&T$75$140Verizon$80$140
Is it cheaper to buy a phone at Best Buy or Verizon?
It is actually cheaper to buy your phone outright despite paying a large cost upfront. If you have Verizon and you upgrade your phone at Best Buy, you’ll have to pay a $30 activation fee. … Unlocked phones usually fetch a higher price because the buyer can easily use it with their existing network provider.
What phones are free at Verizon?
* Eligible devices for free trade-in include: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Note 5, LG G5, LG V20, HTC 10.
Can my phone be tracked if Location Services is off?
If you leave it on, your phone will triangulate your exact position via GPS, wifi, mobile networks, and other device sensors. Turn it off, and your device will only use GPS to figure out where you are. Location History is the feature that keeps track of where you’ve been, and any addresses you type in or navigate to.
Can I track a Verizon phone on my account?
Verizon Smart Locator helps you keep track of what’s most important to you. Attach a Verizon Smart Locator to an item, and then you can check that item’s location from your Android™ smartphone or iPhone® anytime with the Verizon Smart Locator Hub app.
Can I locate a phone on my Verizon account?
Verizon Android phones can be tracked with a number of different GPS cell phone tracking apps currently available. Google’s official Find My Device app is free and allows you to track your Android phone from another Android device or through your web browser.
How do I get a free Obama phone?
Free Obama phones and service are provided by authorized Lifeline Assistance cell phone companies. Each company must apply to and be approved by the Federal Communications Commission, on a state-by state basis. Individuals who wish to apply for a free cell phone and service must go through one of these companies.
Does Verizon have any deals on phones right now?
Today’s Best Verizon Deals
Samsung Galaxy Note20—BOGO (up to $1,000 second device) or trade-in (up to $550 off). Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max—$350 off + $850 off with trade-in. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra—up to $550 off with trade-in. … Apple iPhone SE 64GB (2020)—Free.
Why are Verizon phones so expensive?
Verizon sells devices at the same price as the other carriers. Based on your comments: other carriers do not sell the phones in the same way. Carriers like Sprint lease the phones. … Also some carriers require a larger down pay a larger down payment up front and that’s the price they put on their website.
Who has the best deals on Verizon cell phones?
Best Verizon Phone Deals
- Amazon Echo Dot + Smart Plug: Free with purchase. …
- Big Money for a Big Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20+ …
- An Apple A Day: iPhone 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max. …
- Galactic Savings: $20 off the Galaxy S10e. …
- Best Budget Deal: Galaxy A51 for $0/mo. …
- Time for an Apple Watch deal: Save up to $200.
Is Verizon Wireless worth the money?
There’s no question that Verizon has better speeds and wider coverage than Sprint—and everyone else. If you want reliable coverage and fast speeds across the country, then Verizon is an easy choice, regardless of the cost. … The cost is worth it if it means your phone will (almost) always have good service.