What do you do when your phone only work on speaker?
Android Only Works On Speakerphone? Problems and Solutions
- Clean the Earpiece. This is the most common solution I found by talking to my local hardware technician. …
- Clean the Mic Hole. …
- Headphone Jack is blocked. …
- Check the Screen Protector. …
- Cover Woes.
Can only hear calls on Speaker Android?
Go to Settings → My Device → Sound → Samsung Applications → Press Call → Turn Off Noise Reduction. Your earpiece speaker may be dead. When you put your phone in speaker mode it uses different speaker(s). … If you have the plastic screen protector on the front of your phone, make sure it isn’t covering your ear speaker.
How do I fix the speaker on my Android phone?
How to Fix It When the Speaker Is Not Working on Your Android Device
- Turn on the speaker. …
- Turn up the in-call volume. …
- Adjust the app sound settings. …
- Check the media volume. …
- Make sure Do Not Disturb isn’t enabled. …
- Make sure your headphones aren’t plugged in. …
- Remove your phone from its case. …
- Reboot your device.
Why can’t I hear on my iPhone unless it’s on speaker?
Go to Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Haptics), and drag the Ringer and Alerts slider back and forth a few times. If you don’t hear any sound, or if your speaker button on the Ringer and Alerts slider is dimmed, your speaker might need service. Contact Apple Support for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Why is there no sound on my Android phone?
How to fix sound issues on an Android phone. … Restart your phone: A simple reboot can be the solution for many problems. Clean the headphone jack: If you’re having this issue only when the headphones are plugged in, try cleaning the jack. Also, try another pair of headphones, since it could be them causing the problem.
How do I restore my sound?
- Select “System.” Click on “Device Manager” in Windows Vista or Windows 7. …
- Double-click “Sound, video and game controllers” to expand it.
- Right-click your audio device, and left-click on “Enable.” Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the restoration of your audio device, and restart the computer.
What is silent phone?
The app, Silent Phone, allows users to make end-to-end encrypted phone calls from iPhones, iPads, and Android devices, including the company’s own hardened Blackphone 2.
How do I test my android phone speaker?
How to check the loud speaker on an Android smartphone
- Type in *#7353# into the dialer as though you are dialing a phone number.
- You will be presented with a list of options.
- Don’t get startled and drop your phone on accident! …
- Once you tap on Speaker, music should start to play.
How do I turn on the speaker on my Samsung phone?
How to Turn on the Speakerphone on a Samsung
- Tap the “Speakerphone” icon on the bottom Event Status Bar during a call to turn on the speakerphone for touch-capable Samsung phones.
- Press the “Options” key on the Samsung phone and select “Speakerphone.” If a confirmation dialog appears, select “Yes” to turn on the speakerphone on many Samsung models.
How do you know if your phone speaker is damaged?
To run a diagnostic test on a Samsung phone, follow these steps:
- Dial *#7353# on your phone to enter the diagnostic tool.
- To check your phone’s external speaker, select Speaker. You will hear loud music if your phone’s speakers are working fine.
- To check your phone’s internal speaker, select Melody.