How do I transfer data from Nokia Lumia to Android?
Steps to transfer contacts from Lumia to Android by TunesGo
- Download Wondershare TunesGo to your laptop or computer. …
- Connect your Android phone to your laptop or computer via USB cable. …
- Select Information tab. …
- Go to Import -> Import contacts from computer->from Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013.
Can you Bluetooth contacts from Windows Phone to Android?
Open Contacts Transfer app of your Windows phone and make sure the Bluetooth of both your phones is ON and discoverable. Then via Bluetooth you can simply pair both your devices and once linked your contacts will be transferred automatically. 2.
How do I transfer messages from Windows Phone to Android?
Import your messages on Android
Install Import SMS from Windows Phone app from Google Play Store. Since you’ve transferred the backup file(s) from Windows Phone, open the app and tap on import messages. If you’ve transferred the backup files from both SMS and MMS files, a list will appear with those files.
How do I transfer data from Windows Phone to Samsung?
1 Make sure both devices are turned and open the Samsung Smart Switch app on both devices. 2 On your old Windows phone, touch WIRELESS. 3 On your new Galaxy device, touch WIRELESS. 4 On your old Windows phone, touch SEND, as your old Windows phone contains the data to be imported from.
How do I copy contacts from Windows Phone to SIM?
Import from SIM Card
- Ensure the SIM card is installed.
- Tap People.
- Tap … > settings > import from SIM.
- To import all your contacts, tap import.
- To select individual contacts, tap clear, and use the check boxes.