How do I unlock my Android phone if I forgot my pin?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do you unlock a locked Android phone?
How to Unlock Your Android Device Using Android Device Manager
- Visit: google.com/android/devicemanager, on your computer or any other mobile phone.
- Sign in with the help of your Google login details that you had used in your locked phone as well.
- In the ADM interface, choose the device you want to unlock and then select “Lock”.
- Enter a temporary password and click on “Lock” again.
How can I reset my locked Android phone with PC?
To do this:
- Go to Samsung Find My Mobile page https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ from your PC. …
- Select the Android phone that you want to hard reset. …
- Choose “Factory data reset” and then click “ERASE”.
- To confirm this action, you will be asked to key in your Samsung account password.
- Click “OK” to complete the process.
How do I unlock my Samsung phone if I forgot the pin?
Use Android Device Manager to unlock your Phone
Sign in using your Google login details used on your locked phone. Then, select the device you need to unlock and select ‘Lock’. Enter a temporary password and click ‘Lock’ again. You will get a confirmation below the box with three buttons – Ring, Lock and Erase.
How can I unlock my Android password without resetting 2019?
Go to www.google.com/android/find on your another Android device or computer > Sign in your Google account > It will show all your Android devices that have signed in this account > Choose the Android phone you want to unlock. Step 2. Then you will see “Ring”, “Lock” and “Erase”. So select the Lock option.
How do you bypass the lock screen on a Samsung?
Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
- Visit google.com/android/devicemanager on other smartphones or PC.
- Log into your Google account that you used on your locked device.
- Choose the device you want to unlock in ADM interface.
- Click on the “Lock” option.
- Enter a password.
How do I factory reset my Android phone from my computer?
On some Androids this will be under General Management. On other Androids it might be under System, then Advanced. Once you have found the Reset options, tap Factory Data Reset, or Erase all Data (factory reset), depending on your model. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the reset.
How can I access my locked Android phone from PC?
Solution 2: Access a Locked Android Phone through Android Device Manager
- Visit google.com/Android/devicemanager with a separate PC or mobile phone.
- Sign in your Google account and it will fetch your device information.
- Click on the mobile phone to be unlocked.
- Three options will be highlighted: Ring, Lock and Erase.