How do I connect my phone to my printer?
Add a printer using Wi-Fi Direct
On your Android device, open the item you want to print, tap the menu icon , and then tap Print. A print preview screen displays. Next to Select a printer, tap the down arrow to view the printer list, and then tap All printers. Tap Add printer, and then tap HP Print Service or HP Inc.
How do I connect my Android phone to my printer?
How to print using Google Cloud Print
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone and type “Printing” in the search box. …
- Tap on Cloud Print. …
- Tap the menu button on the top right-hand corner and select Add printer.
- Cloud Print will automatically search for printers connected to your Wi-Fi network.
How do I print a document from my mobile phone?
Step 3: Print from your phone
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- On the file you want to print, tap More .
- Tap Share & export Print .
- Follow the instructions to select the printer.
- Tap Print .
How do I connect my phone to my printer via USB?
Make the Connection
- Turn on the printer.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the USB OTG. …
- A plugin should pop-up on your Android phone.
- Tap “OK” to activate it for printing.
- Navigate to the photo or document you would like to print.
What printers are compatible with Android?
Best Mobile Printers for Your IPhone or Android
- Canon PIXMA iP110 Wireless Mobile Printer.
- HP Officejet 250 Mobile All-in-One Printer.
- Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer.
- Epson PictureMate PM-400 Personal Photo Lab.
How do you print from a Samsung phone?
Samsung Tap And Print
- Step 1 – Ensure that the NFC and Wi-Fi Direct features are activated on your android device and that the printers Wi-Fi Direct feature is also enabled.
- Step 2 – Open the Samsung Mobile Print App on your mobile device.
- Step 3 – Select ‘Print Mode’.
- Step 4 – Select the documents you wish to print.
Why can’t my phone find my printer?
Make sure the printer and your Android device are connected to the same local Wi-Fi network and check for any network-related issues. On the Android device, confirm Wi-Fi is on and the status is Connected for your local wireless network. … If a local network is unavailable, Wi-Fi Direct printing might be an option.
Can you print an email from your phone?
Print a single email
If there are multiple emails within the same conversation, you can print just one of those emails. … You can’t print from your Android phone or tablet. Open the email you want to print.
How do I print a PDF file from my Android phone?
Here’s how to save as PDF on Android:
- Open the file or Web page you need to print to PDF.
- Tap the three vertical dots icon on the top-right.
- Tap Print.
- Tap Select printer.
- Tap Save as PDF.
- Tap the Save icon.
- Now you can select the place where you want to save the file and tap Save.
How do I connect my phone to my HP printer via USB?
Turn on the printer, then connect the USB OTG cable to your printer and Android device.
- Turn on the printer, if is not on already.
- Connect one end of a USB cable to the USB port on the rear of the printer and the other end of the USB cable into the USB port on the OTG cable.