How do I delete a Gmail account from my phone?
- Open the Settings menu on your device.
- Under “Accounts,” touch the name of the account you want to remove.
- If you’re using a Google account, touch Google and then the account. …
- Touch the Menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Touch Remove account.
How do I remove an email account from my Android phone?
- Go to Applications > Email. …
- On the Email screen, bring up the settings menu and tap Accounts. …
- Press and hold the Exchange Account you want to delete until the Menu window opens.
- On the Menu window, click Remove Account. …
- On the Remove Account warning window, tap OK or Remove Account to finish.
How do I permanently delete my Gmail account?
How to delete a Gmail account
- Sign into your Gmail account on Google.com.
- Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Account.”
- Under the “Account preferences” section click “Delete your account or services.” …
- Select “Delete products.”
- Enter your password.
How do I delete a linked Gmail account?
Tap the Gmail account you’d like to unlink from your other account. In the “Linked Account” section, tap Unlink account. Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account. Tap Unlink.
How do I remove a linked Google account?
Select Connected accounts, Linked accounts, or Services. This may be in the Google service’s Settings section. Find the site or app that you want to unlink from your Google Account. Next to the app you want to unlink, select Remove or Unlink.
How do I delete an email account from this device?
How to Remove an Email Account from Most Android Devices
- From the home screen, tap the App drawer > Settings icon > under Accounts, tap the email type to remove. • …
- Tap the Menu icon. Some devices will have a three dot Menu button, including Samsung Galaxy and many HTC and Motorola devices.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap Remove account again to confirm.
How do I delete a Gmail account from my Samsung phone?
How do I remove an existing Google Account on my Samsung device?
- 1 Swipe up on the Home Screen or tap on Apps.
- 2 Tap on Settings.
- 3 Scroll down and tap on Clouds and accounts.
- 4 Tap on Accounts.
- 5 Tap on the Google Account that you want to remove.
- 6 Tap on Remove Account.
- 7 Tap on Remove Account again to confirm that you are aware of some data loss.
- 8 Google Account is now removed.
How do I remove an account from my phone?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
What happens if you delete your Gmail account?
If you delete your Google account, there is a lot of data that you lose access to, including: … If you use an Android smartphone, you will also lose access to any contacts linked to this account, as well as any data that is backed up using Android Backup services. Finally, you will also lose the username permanently.
Can I delete my Google account?
Go to myaccount.google.com. At the left, click Data and personalization. Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.” Click Delete a service or your account.