How do I change my location on Android?
GPS Location Settings – Android™
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Location. …
- If available, tap Location.
- Ensure the Location switch is set to on .
- Tap ‘Mode’ or ‘Locating method’ then select one of the following: …
- If presented with a Location consent prompt, tap Agree.
How do I change my location on my phone?
Edit your location
- On your Android phone or tablet, do a search on Google.
- Scroll to the bottom of the search results page. You’ll see your location.
- To update your location, tap Use precise location.
- If you’re asked to share your device’s location with Google, tap Allow.
How do I change my home location on Android?
Set your home and work locations
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- In the bottom right, tap More Settings Google Assistant. Your places.
- Tap Add home address or Add work address, then enter the address.
How can I change my location?
Open your phone’s Settings app. Under “Personal,” tap Location access. At the top of the screen, turn Access to my location on or off.
You can choose your location mode based on accuracy, speed, and battery use.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security & Location. Location. …
- Tap Mode. Then pick:
How can I fake my location?
- Download a GPS spoofing app. First, head to the Play Store and search for GPS spoofing apps. …
- Enable Developer options. Next, if you haven’t already done so, enable Developer options on your phone. …
- Select mock location app. …
- Spoof your location. …
- Enjoy your media.
How do I change my location on Samsung?
- 1 Open the Play Store app.
- 2 Tap the menu icon. This will appear as three lines in the top left corner.
- 3 Tap Account.
- 4 Tap Country and profiles. …
- 5 Select your new country, then follow the instructions to update your payment method.
Why does my phone say I’m in a different location?
Try to check your location in another app like maps or weather. These applications will use your current location automatically. This is not something to be worry, if Maps shows you as being within a few hundred feet of where you really are.
Can you track a phone if the location is off?
Use Google Location History – now called ‘Timeline’ – to track your lost Android phone (even if it’s turned off) Requirements: Your device is connected with your Google account. Your device has or had access to the internet (before it was turned off).
How do I change my browser location?
Change your default location settings
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Location.
- Turn Ask before accessing on or off.