How do I change my country on Android?
Change your Google Play country
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. Account.
- Under “Country and profiles,” find your name and country.
- If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method. …
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country.
How do you change your location on your phone?
Faking GPS Location on Android Smartphones
Launch the app and scroll down to the section titled Select an option to get started. Tap the Set Location option. Tap the Click here to open the map option. This lets you use a map to select the fake location where you want your phone to appear.
How do I change my country on my Samsung phone?
- 1 Open the Play Store app.
- 2 Tap the menu icon. This will appear as three lines in the top left corner.
- 3 Tap Account.
- 4 Tap Country and profiles. …
- 5 Select your new country, then follow the instructions to update your payment method.
How do I change my phone to another country?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu Account Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method to that country.
- The first payment method must be from the country you’re adding a profile for.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS). …
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location…
How do I change my location?
Edit your location
- On your Android phone or tablet, do a search on Google.
- Scroll to the bottom of the search results page. You’ll see your location.
- To update your location, tap Use precise location.
- If you’re asked to share your device’s location with Google, tap Allow.
How can I fake my location?
- Download a GPS spoofing app. First, head to the Play Store and search for GPS spoofing apps. …
- Enable Developer options. Next, if you haven’t already done so, enable Developer options on your phone. …
- Select mock location app. …
- Spoof your location. …
- Enjoy your media.
Why does my phone say I’m in a different location?
Try to check your location in another app like maps or weather. These applications will use your current location automatically. This is not something to be worry, if Maps shows you as being within a few hundred feet of where you really are.
Are all Samsung phones region locked?
All current Samsung phones come with an active regional lock when first bought.
Are Samsung phones region locked?
Some Samsung smartphones work only with SIM cards issued from mobile networks from a certain region.
Can my phone be tracked if Location Services is off?
If you leave it on, your phone will triangulate your exact position via GPS, wifi, mobile networks, and other device sensors. Turn it off, and your device will only use GPS to figure out where you are. Location History is the feature that keeps track of where you’ve been, and any addresses you type in or navigate to.
How do I change my country code?
How to change your country on your Android device
- STEP 1: Open the SurfEasy app and tap on the menu icon.
- STEP 2: Tap on Change Region.
- STEP 3: Tap on the country you wish to display as. The app will close the current connection, if open and reopen the connection as the new country.