How can I access my Android phone from PC without unlocking?
Method 1: How to Access Screen-Broken Android via OTG Adapter
- Step 1: Connect a OTG adapter to your phone as well as the mouse.
- Step 2: Reboot your phone and wait for it to recognize the mouse.
- Step 3: If the connection is successful then you should be able to draw the pattern of your phone and unlock it.
Can I unlock my Android phone from my computer?
Launch PhoneRescue for Android on your computer > Connect your Android phone to the computer with USB cable > Click Lock Screen Removal. Step 2. Click on the Start Unlock button to proceed. … After successfully removing the screen lock, click the Back button, and select Data Recovery.26 мая 2020 г.
How can I access my locked files on Android?
Steps to Recover Data from Locked Android Phone or Tablet
- Step 1: Connect Your Android device. First, launch Android Data Recovery software on computer and choose ‘Data Recovery’
- Step 2: Choose file types to Scan. …
- Step 3: Preview and restore lost data from Android phone.
Can you access a locked phone?
Solution 1: Unlock with Google Account
So when Android screen locks, the best recommendation to unlock the phone without data loss is to use the Google Account password. And to use Google account to unlock an Android device, you must have set and signed up before you locked the smartphone.
How do I enable USB debugging on my locked Android phone?
How do I enable USB debugging on Android remotely?
- First, open Developer option on Android phone.
- Now choose Enable USB debugging.
- Now on the development machine, open Chrome.
- Then open DevTools.
- Here, click on Main Menu.
- After that, click on the Settings tab.
- Now, ensure Discover USB devices checkbox is enabled.
How do you bypass the lock screen on a Samsung?
Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
- Visit google.com/android/devicemanager on other smartphones or PC.
- Log into your Google account that you used on your locked device.
- Choose the device you want to unlock in ADM interface.
- Click on the “Lock” option.
- Enter a password.
How do you unlock a Samsung phone that has a locked Google account?
If you want to perform a reset without triggering Google Device Protection, you need to do it through Settings. If your phone is reset through the Recovery menu, your Google account and password will be required to unlock the phone after a reset. Remember, a factory data reset will completely wipe your phone’s data.
How can I unlock my Android phone?
How to Unlock Your Android Device Using Android Device Manager
- Visit: google.com/android/devicemanager, on your computer or any other mobile phone.
- Sign in with the help of your Google login details that you had used in your locked phone as well.
- In the ADM interface, choose the device you want to unlock and then select “Lock”.
- Enter a temporary password and click on “Lock” again.
How do I access my phone storage on my computer?
Step 2: Connect your Android device to your computer using a compatible USB cable. Tap on the notification that appears on your device and choose File transfer. Step 3: Open This PC (Windows) or the Android File Transfer app (Mac) and you should be able to access the internal files of your device.