How can I access my locked files on Android?
Steps to Recover Data from Locked Android Phone or Tablet
- Step 1: Connect Your Android device. First, launch Android Data Recovery software on computer and choose ‘Data Recovery’
- Step 2: Choose file types to Scan. …
- Step 3: Preview and restore lost data from Android phone.
How can I access my Android phone from PC without unlocking?
Method 1: How to Access Screen-Broken Android via OTG Adapter
- Step 1: Connect a OTG adapter to your phone as well as the mouse.
- Step 2: Reboot your phone and wait for it to recognize the mouse.
- Step 3: If the connection is successful then you should be able to draw the pattern of your phone and unlock it.
Can you access a locked phone?
Solution 1: Unlock with Google Account
So when Android screen locks, the best recommendation to unlock the phone without data loss is to use the Google Account password. And to use Google account to unlock an Android device, you must have set and signed up before you locked the smartphone.
How do I enable USB debugging on my locked Android phone?
How do I enable USB debugging on Android remotely?
- First, open Developer option on Android phone.
- Now choose Enable USB debugging.
- Now on the development machine, open Chrome.
- Then open DevTools.
- Here, click on Main Menu.
- After that, click on the Settings tab.
- Now, ensure Discover USB devices checkbox is enabled.
How can I access a locked phone from my computer?
All you need do is follow the steps listed below:
- Visit google.com/Android/devicemanager with a separate PC or mobile phone.
- Sign in your Google account and it will fetch your device information.
- Click on the mobile phone to be unlocked.
- Three options will be highlighted: Ring, Lock and Erase.
How can I reset my locked Android phone with PC?
1Hard Reset Android Phone with Android Device Manager
- Using a computer, go to the Android Device Manager website and sign in using your Google account.
- Choose the device you want to hard reset.
- The selected phone will get a notification. …
- Click “Erase”.
How can I unlock my android?
How to Unlock Your Android Device Using Android Device Manager
- Visit: google.com/android/devicemanager, on your computer or any other mobile phone.
- Sign in with the help of your Google login details that you had used in your locked phone as well.
- In the ADM interface, choose the device you want to unlock and then select “Lock”.
- Enter a temporary password and click on “Lock” again.
How do you break into a locked phone?
Trick #1. Unlock Pattern Lock via Factory Reset
- Switch off your Android handset and wait for some time.
- Now Press ‘+’ volume button and power button at the same time.
- It will open your Android device in Recovery mode. …
- Next when you get a list of options, tap on the ‘Wipe Cache Partition To Clean Data’.
What do I do if USB Debugging is not enabled?
Try selecting the default mode as Internet connection. Go to Settings -> Connectivity -> Default Mode -> Internet Connection. Now enable the USB Debugging mode under Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging. It worked for me.
How do I enable USB debugging when my phone is off?
You might need 2 adapters, namely an OTG cable and an USB to HDMI cable. That way you can connect your phone to laptop and see what’s going on and turn on USB debugging. Turn off your phone by holding the power key for 10–15 seconds (depends on phone). After you are sure phone is turned off, boot into fastboot mode.