How do you set up voicemail on an Android phone?
To record a new greeting:
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording:
How do I setup my voicemail?
Android Voicemail Set Up
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
How do I setup my voicemail on my work phone?
To set up your voicemail:
- From another phone in your office dial your 10-digit phone number and press 1 for voicemail, press * to interrupt your greeting, and then enter your phone number followed by # key.
- Dial the company Voicemail System number then enter your phone number and follow the prompts.
How do I setup my voicemail on my Samsung Android phone?
Set Up a Basic Visual Voicemail Greeting – Samsung
- From a Home screen, swipe up to access all apps then tap Voicemail .
- From the Visual Voicemail inbox, tap the Menu icon. (upper-right).
- Tap Settings then tap Standard greetings.
- Select a Voicemail greeting option then tap OK: Greeting with Telephone Number. Greeting with name.
How do I get voicemail on Samsung?
- From any Home screen, tap Phone.
- Touch and hold 1 or dial 123 and tap Call, or tap the Voicemail tab to call voicemail.
Is there a voicemail app for Android?
Google Voice – Android
Google Voice gives you a phone number for calling, texting and voicemail. … The key part of the voicemail system is that it transcribes fairly well. You can even have those transcriptions emailed to yourself.
What is my voicemail?
The easiest way to check your Android voicemail is to open up your phone’s dial pad — the pad you use to enter phone numbers — and hold down the number “1.” If you look closely, it should even have a little icon that looks like a tape recording below it.
Why does my phone say voicemail unavailable?
Answer: The first thing to try is toggling Airport Mode in hopes that this forces your cellular provider to regain its signal. Go to the Settings app, switch Airplane Mode to off, then switch it back on 30 seconds later. If that doesn’t work, go to Settings > General > Reset and select Reset Network Settings.
Why cant I set up my voicemail on my Iphone?
If you can’t set up Visual Voicemail, contact your carrier to make sure that your plan supports the feature. If you need help, try these steps. Check your Visual Voicemail after each step: Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS.
How do I set up voicemail on my VOIP phone?
How do I set up my voicemail?
- From a touch-tone phone, dial your voip.com phone number.
- If you hear the outgoing message, press the * key.
- When prompted, enter your passcode, followed by the # key.
- Press the * key to enter the voicemail set-up menu.
- Follow the verbal instructions to change your passcode or record your outgoing message.
Does Samsung have a voicemail app?
Samsung Voicemail Setup
The Samsung Visual Voicemail app comes pre-installed on Android phones. … Voicemail requires app access to the Phone, SMS and Contacts. Select Continue. Select Allow for SMS Messages, Phone and Contacts.
What should I say in my voicemail message?
Professional voicemail greeting examples to boost your credibility
- You have reached [your name] at [your company]. …
- You’ve reached [your name] at [your company]. …
- Thank you for calling. …
- Thank you for calling. …
- Hi, you’ve reached [your name] at [your company]. …
- Hi, thank you for calling me. …
- Hey, this is [your name].