How do I find my mobile number on Android SIM?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About. Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
How do I find my Android MDN number?
- From the Local Router.
- Click on Status > Internet > Connections and then choose the desired SIM card profile.
- Under device information Summary you will find the Mobile Directory Number (MDN)
How do I get my own mobile number?
9 Ways To Find Your Mobile Number From Your SIM
- Enter a Special Code. Firstly, if you have your SIM in your phone then there is a simple way to find out your telephone number. …
- Call a Friend. …
- Call Customer Services. …
- Check Your Phone Settings. …
- Look in Your Numbers. …
- Check Your SIM Card Packaging. …
- Visit a Store. …
- Find a Bill or Contract.
Why is my phone number unknown?
Why does my Samsung Android phone list my phone number as ‘Unknown’ in its settings? This error commonly occurs when you transfer the number you were using on your old phone over to your current phone.
What is MDN number?
(Mobile Directory Number) The 10-digit telephone number that is dialed to reach a CDMA or TDMA cellphone. Prior to changing carriers and porting the old number to the new carrier, the MDN and “MIN” (mobile identification number) are often the same. … Therefore, a MIN in one carrier can be the same as an MDN in another.
What is min number on my cell phone?
The MIN number varies from your actual phone number so when you pick a new phone number you can choose one that was used before and use the MIN number is identification, another words, a way to recycle numbers so the customer gets the number they prefer instead of having to create two times the amount of phone numbers …
What does MDN stand for texting?
MDNAcronymDefinitionMDNMobile Data NetworkMDNMessage Disposition NotificationMDNMobile Directory Number (Cellular)MDNMessage Disposition Notification (Cisco & RFC-2298)
How do you find your own number on a Samsung phone?
Touch Settings. Scroll to and touch About phone. Scroll to My phone number, your phone number is displayed.
How do I locate a phone number?
To get real-time results, IMEI & GPS call trackers can be used to track the location of a phone call. Apps like GPS Phone & Locate Any Phone are great with tracking mobile phones, even when the phone is not connected to the internet. You can know the GPS coordinates of a phone number within seconds.
How do I fix an unknown phone number?
Re: Sim card info shows my number as “unknown”
- Open the phone/dialler app on your Android phone.
- Open the menu by tapping the three dots at the end of the search bar.
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Call settings’.
- Click on ‘Additional settings’.
- One the menu has loaded, click on ‘Caller ID’.
- Now select ‘Hide number’