How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
- Swipe down from the top of your Android device to reveal the Quick Settings panel.
- Look for and select a button labeled Screen cast.
- A list of Chromecast devices on your network will show up. …
- Stop casting your screen by following the same steps and selecting Disconnect when prompted.
How do I connect my smartphone to my Smart TV?
- WiFi Network. Make sure that your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- TV Settings. Go to the input menu on your TV and turn on “screen mirroring.”
- Android Settings. …
- Select TV. …
- Establish Connection.
Can you cast to TV without WiFi?
Users don’t need to do much to access Chromecast without a WiFi connection. Simply tap the Chromecast button and select “Nearby Devices”. … If the Chromecast can’t authorize the device, for any reason, it will ask for a PIN number, which will be displayed in the TV display.