How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
- Swipe down from the top of your Android device to reveal the Quick Settings panel.
- Look for and select a button labeled Screen cast.
- A list of Chromecast devices on your network will show up. …
- Stop casting your screen by following the same steps and selecting Disconnect when prompted.
How do I connect my Android phone to my TV without HDMI?
Connect Your Phone or Tablet to Your TV Via USB
- Android – Using a USB Cable.
- Connect With An Adapter Or Cable.
- Connect With a Converter.
- Connect Using MHL.
- Connect Using SlimPort.
- Stream With a DLNA App.
- Connect With Samsung DeX.
- Connect With a DLNA App.