What do Android status bar icons mean?
Android Status Bar icons are simply notifications in the system user interface from apps running on your device. These notifications can contain text, graphics, and even controls.5 мая 2020 г.
What is the key symbol at the top of my phone?
The key or lock icon is the Android symbol for VPN service. It will remain within the notification bar when Safe Browsing is enabled.
What do the symbols on my call log mean?
Outgoing call you made: An orange arrow points to the number. Incoming call you received: A green arrow points away from the number. Incoming call you missed: A red phone silhouette appears with a broken arrow. Incoming call you ignored: A blue slash sign is next to the phone icon.
What do the symbols mean on Samsung phone?
A number of icons displayed indicate various settings and events. … The signal strength icon shows the strength of the network signal at your location. The more lines, the stronger the signal. See how to select a network. The flight mode icon shows flight mode is turned on.
What are the symbols at the top of my Galaxy s7?
List of screen icons on your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Android 6.0
- Battery. The battery icon shows the remaining battery power. …
- Battery charging. The battery charging icon shows that the battery is charging. …
- Signal strength. …
- Flight mode. …
- Network mode. …
- Call divert. …
- Missed calls. …
- The text/picture message.
What is the circle symbol on my Android?
This symbol means that you have enabled the interruption mode and set it to “none.” This means that you will not receive any notifications such as calls, SMS messages, alarm tones etc. on your smartphone. … You now know what the symbol “circle with line” in the status bar of your smartphone means.
What does the lock icon mean on my phone?
This lock symbol means that if you click on that lock symbol of an app, that app will not be closed or removed from RAM even if you clear memory. This allows the app to stay in memory and prevents it’s from being closed automatically by Android or if you clear the memory.
What is the padlock symbol on my phone?
Go to Settings-Security-Trusted Devices. You should be able to turn that feature on/off. What it does is allow you to not have your phone lock when connected to a trusted Bluetooth device. The lock appears when your screen could lock, and an open lock appears when connected to a trusted device.
What is the G symbol on my phone?
The symbol “G” is showing that your phone has active data connection.
What does smart mean on call log?
“The Smart Call function lets you know who’s calling even when the number isn’t on your contact list. When it’s spam, you can easily block the call, and then take action by reporting it.”
How do I turn off interruption mode?
Change your interruption settings
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound. Do Not Disturb. If you see “Do Not Disturb preferences” instead, you’re using an older Android version. …
- Under “Behavior,” choose what to block or allow. Sound & vibration: Block or allow alarms, media, or touch sounds.
What does the red phone icon mean on Android?
Near Field Communication
What are common symbols?
Some of the most popular symbols are:
- Heart symbol: this represents love, compassion and health.
- Dove symbol: this represents peace, love, and calm.
- Raven symbol: this represents death and doom.
- Tree symbol: this represents growth, nature, stability, and eternal life.
- Owl symbol: this represents wisdom and intelligence.