How do I get the app icon back on my Android phone?
How to bring back the ‘all apps’ button
- Long press on any empty area of your home screen.
- Tap the cog icon — Home screen settings.
- In the menu that appears, tap Apps button.
- From the next menu, select Show Apps button and then tap Apply.
Why did my phone icon disappeared?
Ensure the Launcher Does Not Have the App Hidden
Your device may have a launcher that can set apps to be hidden. Usually, you bring up the app launcher, then select “Menu” ( or ). From there, you might be able to unhide apps. The options will vary depending on your device or launcher app.
Why do icons disappear on my Android?
Missing icons could be due to a faulty Android launcher, accidentally deleted apps, or hidden apps. Whatever the case, you can quickly get the icon back without a problem as long as you haven’t removed the app yet.
How do I restore a deleted icon?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon.
- Tap on My Apps & Games.
- Tap on Library Tab.
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
How do I restore a deleted app icon?
The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen. (The Home screen is the menu which pops up when you press the Home button.) This should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device. Tap Widgets and Apps to bring up a new menu.
How do I get an app icon back on my home screen?
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher. …
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
Where is my Phone app icon?
The place where you find all apps installed on your Android phone is the Apps drawer. Even though you can find launcher icons (app shortcuts) on the Home screen, the Apps drawer is where you need to go to find everything. To view the Apps drawer, tap the Apps icon on the Home screen.