How do I remove a Google account from my phone?
How to remove a Google account from an Android phone
- Open your phone settings. Open your settings. …
- Tap on “Accounts” (it may also be listed as “Users and Accounts,” depending on your device). Pick the account you want to delete. …
- Tap the account you want to remove and then click “Remove Account.”
7 мая 2019 г.
How do I remove an email account from my Android phone?
- Go to Applications > Email. …
- On the Email screen, bring up the settings menu and tap Accounts. …
- Press and hold the Exchange Account you want to delete until the Menu window opens.
- On the Menu window, click Remove Account. …
- On the Remove Account warning window, tap OK or Remove Account to finish.
How do I remove my primary Google account from my Android?
Changing the Primary Gmail Account in Mobile Phone. The option and menu names may differ on different Android devices. Go to Settings > Accounts > Google and tap the More option and select Remove account. When prompted to confirm the account removal, tap Remove Account.
How do I unlink a Google account?
Unlink your address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap the Menu .
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Tap the Gmail account you’d like to unlink from your other account.
- In the “Linked Account” section, tap Unlink account.
- Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account.
How do I remove an account from my phone?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How do I remove an email account from this device?
How to Remove an Email Account from Most Android Devices
- From the home screen, tap the App drawer > Settings icon > under Accounts, tap the email type to remove. • …
- Tap the Menu icon. Some devices will have a three dot Menu button, including Samsung Galaxy and many HTC and Motorola devices.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap Remove account again to confirm.
How do I delete my Samsung account from my phone?
Remove a Samsung account
- From Settings, tap Accounts and backup.
- Tap Accounts, and then select your Samsung account.
- Tap Personal info and then tap More options (the three vertical dots). …
- Tap Sign out.
- Review the information, and then tap Sign out.
- Enter your password to verify your identity, and then tap OK.
How do I delete old email addresses?
To delete a person’s old email address, in Mail go to ‘Window’ menu and ‘Previous Recipients’. Then click on the old email address and press the ‘Remove from List’ button.
How do I change the primary Google account on my Android phone?
How to switch your primary Google account
- Open your Google settings (either from within your phone’s settings or by opening the Google settings app).
- Go to Search & Now > Accounts & privacy.
- Now, select ‘Google Account’ on the top and choose the one which should be the primary account for Google Now and Search.
23 мая 2016 г.
How do I change the administrator on my Android phone?
How do I enable or disable a device administrator app?
- Go to Settings.
- Do one of the following: Tap Security & location > Advanced > Device admin apps. Tap Security > Advanced > Device admin apps.
- Tap a device administrator app.
- Choose whether to activate or deactivate the app.
How do I delete a Gmail account from my Samsung phone?
How do I remove an existing Google Account on my Samsung device?
- 1 Swipe up on the Home Screen or tap on Apps.
- 2 Tap on Settings.
- 3 Scroll down and tap on Clouds and accounts.
- 4 Tap on Accounts.
- 5 Tap on the Google Account that you want to remove.
- 6 Tap on Remove Account.
- 7 Tap on Remove Account again to confirm that you are aware of some data loss.
- 8 Google Account is now removed.
How do I unlink a device?
Remove computers & devices from your trusted list
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Devices you trust,” tap Revoke all.
How do I delete a linked account?
To close your account:
- Tap the Profile icon in the navigation bar.
- Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner of your profile.
- Tap Close account under Account management.
- Tap Continue to proceed with closing your account.
- Tap the reason for closing your account and tap Next.
- Enter your account password and tap Done.