What are the icons at the top of my Android phone?
The Android Icons List
- The Plus in a Circle Icon. This icon means that you can save on your data usage by going into the data settings on your device. …
- Two Horizontal Arrows Icon. …
- G, E and H Icons. …
- H+ Icon. …
- 4G LTE Icon. …
- The R Icon. …
- The Blank Triangle Icon. …
- Phone Handset Call Icon with Wi-Fi Icon.
Why is there a phone symbol on my Android?
This symbol shows that your phone’s using the new Smart Network Switching feature to give you the best possible internet connection.
How do you change app icons on Android?
Open the app and tap the screen. Choose the app, shortcut or bookmark whose icon you wish to change. Tap Change to assign a different icon—either an existing icon or an image—and tap OK to finish. You can change the app’s name as well if you want.
What do the icons mean on Android?
Android phones, as well as most Android apps, feature common icons. These symbols work as buttons on the touchscreen: Tap an icon to perform a specific task or action. … This teensy icon appears in the lower right corner of a button or an image, indicating that actions (commands) are attached.
What is the circle symbol on my Android?
This symbol means that you have enabled the interruption mode and set it to “none.” This means that you will not receive any notifications such as calls, SMS messages, alarm tones etc. on your smartphone. … You now know what the symbol “circle with line” in the status bar of your smartphone means.
How do I get notification icons on my Android?
Open the Settings app and go to Apps & Notifications. Tap Notifications and enable or disable app icon badges by flipping the Allow icon badges switch on or off respectively.
What are the symbols on a Samsung phone?
List of screen icons on your Samsung Galaxy A20e Android 9.0
- Battery. The battery icon shows the remaining battery power. …
- Battery charging. The battery charging icon shows that the battery is charging. …
- Signal strength. …
- Flight mode. …
- Network mode. …
- Call divert. …
- Missed calls. …
- Text/picture message.
What is WIFI with phone symbol?
Wi-Fi Calling is exactly what you’re thinking: a feature that allows you to make and receive calls (and send text messages) over a Wi-Fi network instead of a traditional mobile network.
What do icons on Samsung phone mean?
A number of icons displayed indicate various settings and events. The battery icon shows the remaining battery power. The bigger the coloured section of the icon, the more power. … The network mode icon shows the network mode currently used by your mobile phone.
How do I put icons on my Android?
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher. …
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
How do I get my icons back to normal?
How to restore the old Windows desktop icons
- Open Settings.
- Click on Personalization.
- Click on Themes.
- Click the Desktop icons settings link.
- Check each icon you want to see on the desktop, including Computer (This PC), User’s Files, Network, Recycle Bin, and Control Panel.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
What do the little arrows on WIFI symbol mean?
What’s the purpose of the arrows in Android’s Wi-Fi icon? … The arrows on wifi icon have the same use as the arrow on mobile data connection. The purpose are up arrow indicates upload action and download arrow indicates download action.
What are the 3 buttons at the bottom of android called?
The three buttons on Android have long handled key facets of navigation. The left-most button, sometimes shown as an arrow or a left-facing triangle, took users back one step or screen. The right-most button showed all the currently running apps. The center button took users back to the homescreen or desktop view.8 мая 2018 г.