How can I get iTunes on my Android?
There isn’t an iTunes app for Android, but Apple does offer an Apple Music app on Android devices. You can sync your iTunes music collection to Android using the Apple Music app. You just have to ensure that iTunes on your PC and the Apple Music app are both signed in using the same Apple ID.
What is the best iTunes app for Android?
Can you get iTunes on Samsung?
Easy Phone Sync means people can now enjoy their iTunes content on a Samsung Galaxy phone. … Easy Phone Sync is available to download now for both PCs and Macs in conjunction with an app for Samsung Android devices.
Can I connect Android phone to iTunes?
With the free Windows program and the Android app doubleTwist, you can easily synchronize your iTunes library with Android. … Now launch doubleTwist on your computer. You have a choice on whether you want your Android smartphone to sync with iTunes via USB or AirSync. I recommend the USB method.
How do I download Apple music to my Android?
How to get Apple Music on your Android device
- Open the Google Play Store and search for “Apple Music.” …
- Once you reach its store page, tap “Install” and wait for it to download. …
- Once it finishes downloading, open Apple Music by tapping its app icon.
- Sign in with (or create) an Apple ID and password.
How do I load music to my Android phone?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable. …
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
What is the equivalent of iTunes for Android phones?
What app is better than iTunes?
There are more iTunes alternatives than we could ever go through in one article—AIMP, Clementine, Windows Media Player, VLC, and even the I’m-not-dead-yet Winamp are still solid choices for many.
How do I add music to my Samsung phone?
Re: Add music to samsung music
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Listen Now. My Library. …
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
How do I sync my iTunes library to my Android phone?
Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open the iSyncr desktop app. It should automatically open a window asking which files you want to sync with your device. Tick the box next to iTunes and then click Synchronise. iSyncr will then transfer your iTunes files to your phone.
How do I sync my iTunes library to my android?
To import your iTunes playlists onto your Android, connect your phone to your computer via its USB cable and in the doubleTwist Sync software, click to sync your iTunes playlists or create a new playlist in doubleTwist using the tracks it imports from iTunes. Unplug your phone and you’re good to go.