How can I unlock my Gmail account?
- Enter the Google username or Gmail address then click Continue.
- Enter the characters as seen on the screen then click Continue.
- Enter the answer to the security question then click Continue. If the security answer is not remembered: Click Get a password reset link at my recovery email. Click Continue.
Can a Google locked phone be unlocked?
In all recent versions of Android, once a phone has been tied to a Google account, you need to use the same account and password to “unlock” it if you reset it. … Resetting the phone through the settings should remove the account before it erases the data, but it very often doesn’t.
How can I open my mobile without Gmail account?
How to Bypass Android Lock Screen without Google Account?
- Step 2: Enter Download Mode. Then follow the illustration to get your Android phone into Download Mode. …
- Step 3: Go for Unlock Process. …
- Solution 2 – Remove Lock from Android without Gmail Account using Factory Reset.
Can you call Google to reset password?
Avoid account & password recovery services
For your security, you can’t call Google for help to sign into your account. We don’t work with any service that claims to provide account or password support. Do not give out your passwords or verification codes.
How can I access my Gmail account without password?
Get steps to restore your Gmail account by date of birth
Then you must click Forgot your password? option under the password field. In addition, you can enter the last password for your Google account and restore your account. But if you don’t remember the password, you can select the Try another way option.
How do I unlock a locked Google phone?
Steps to Unlock Google Account Locked Phone without Password
- Prepare to Start. Download and install iMyFone LockWiper (Android) on your PC. …
- Choose Your Device Information. …
- Install Data Package into Your Device. …
- Continue to Do Some Settings. …
- Install Firmware Package to Unlock.
How do you unlock a Google phone without the password?
Here is how you can unlock your Google account on your Android phone.
- On your browser, go to the Google home page and try to sign in. …
- Since you cannot sign-in on the sign-in page, you can now select the ‘Help’ link.
- Choose the “forgot password” option.
Does factory reset remove your Google account?
For example, if the phone is factory reset with the Google account still signed in, the phone will still ask for those credentials once it turns back on. Therefore it is safer for the account to be removed before the factory reset takes place to ensure your account is fully removed.
How do I unlock my Samsung Gmail account?
How to Unlock a Samsung Galaxy with a Gmail Account
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy phone. …
- Enter an incorrect pattern consisting of four or more points. …
- Enter the incorrect pattern four more times, and then tap “Forgot Pattern?”
- Tap “Enter Google Account Details,” and then tap “Next.”
- Enter your Google Gmail address and password. …
- Draw a new unlock pattern.
How can I recover my Gmail password without phone number and email?
Recover Gmail Password without Email and Phone number
- First, you need to open Gmail in a browser and enter your Gmail user ID and hit Next.
- Now, you have to click on the Forgot Password link located right under the password field.
- Enter the last password you remember or click on the ‘Try Another Way’ link.