Why is there no sound on my Android phone?
How to fix sound issues on an Android phone. … Restart your phone: A simple reboot can be the solution for many problems. Clean the headphone jack: If you’re having this issue only when the headphones are plugged in, try cleaning the jack. Also, try another pair of headphones, since it could be them causing the problem.
How do I turn up the volume on my Android phone?
Turn your volume up or down
- Press a volume button.
- At the right, tap Settings: or . If you don’t see Settings, go to the steps for older Android versions.
- Slide the volume levels to where you want them: Media volume: Music, videos, games, other media. Call volume: Volume of the other person during a call.
How do you fix media volume on Android?
Increase the volume limiter
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap on “Sounds and vibration.”
- Tap on “Volume.”
- In the upper right corner of the screen, tap the three vertical dots, then tap “Media volume limiter.”
- If your volume limiter is off, tap the white slider next to “Off” to turn the limiter on.
Why I can’t hear voice on my phone?
Damaged phones, worn cords or faulty jacks can cause reception problems. Here are a few common issues you should check. Most phones have adjustable volume controls. If you pick up the receiver and can’t hear anyone talking, check the volume setting and try turning it up.
Why is my audio not working on my phone?
You might have the sound muted or turned down low in the app. Check the media volume. If you still don’t hear anything, verify that the media volume isn’t turned down or off: Navigate to Settings.
How do I turn up the phone volume?
Setting the incoming call volume
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Sound. …
- Set the phone’s ringer volume by touching Volumes or Volume.
- Manipulate the Ringtone slider left or right to specify how loud the phone rings for an incoming call. …
- Touch OK to set the ringer volume.
How do I amplify the sound on my phone?
Download and turn on Sound Amplifier
- Download Sound Amplifier on Google Play.
- Connect wired headphones to your Android device.
- Go to the Apps section.
- Tap the Sound Amplifier app .
Is there an app to increase volume on Android?
Volume Booster Pro is a simple volume control and booster app for Android phones. … It also increases the volume for phone calls, alarms, and other phone system sounds such as ringtones and notifications. Available on Android devices, Volume Booster Pro is free to download and use.
Why are my volume buttons not working?
First, you need to check whether it’s a hardware or a software problem. If volume buttons have stopped working after a recent update to Android or to any of the Google apps, restart your device. If the buttons work for some time after restart, great! … If this also works, it’s a software issue and not a hardware one.
Why can’t I turn my media volume up?
The problem seems to be somehow caused by an app. If you close the right app the media volume slider becomes unstuck. If you are having trouble finding the right app, look for any app having to do with sound. If you still can’t, find the specific app keep closing apps until the media volume becomes unstuck.