How do I find my phone’s serial number?
Dial *#06# on the phone to display the IMEI and serial number.
How do I find the serial number on my Samsung phone?
Samsung Mobile Phone: Where can I check IMEI, Model Code & Serial Number?
- 1 Swipe down on your screen to access your Quick Settings and tap on the Settings cogwheel.
- 2 Scroll down to the bottom and tap on About phone.
- 3 The Model Number, Serial Number and IMEI will be displayed.
How do I find my Samsung serial number online?
Samsung Warranty Check via SN
- Go to Homepage.
- Enter phone IMEI and check it.
- Click “WARRANTY via SN” next to the phone data.
- Enter the 10 characters of the serial number (you can find the serial number on the label inside the phone, under the battery) and click “Check Samsung Phone Details”
- Examples of information provided during the checking:
Can we find phone number by IMEI?
How can I find my lost mobile by IMEI number? You can surely find your lost phone even without a SIM card, internet access, and GPS location. … Once you get to know the IMEI number of your stolen phone, it is easy to track it for free using an IMEI phone tracker app that you can download from the Google Play store.
Is device ID same as serial number?
A device ID (device identification) is a distinctive number associated with a smartphone or similar handheld device. Device IDs are separate from hardware serial numbers. … Apple’s device ID is a 40-digit sequence of letters and numbers.
How do I find my IMEI code?
The IMEI number can be found on the silver sticker on the back of your phone, under the battery pack, or on the box your phone came in. You can also display the IMEI number on the screen of your mobile phone or smartphone by entering *#06# into the keypad.
Is IMEI same as serial number?
Your International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI) number is different from your SSN, ICCID or IMSI. It is a unique serial number given to a device when it is manufactured that identifies a device on a mobile network, but not the subscriber.
How do I find what my phone is?
The easiest way to check your phone’s model name and number is to use the phone itself. Go to the Settings or Options menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, and check ‘About phone’, ‘About device’ or similar. The device name and model number should be listed.
How do I identify my device?
If you have an Android Device, but you’re not sure what specific model it is, follow these steps to find out.
- Go to the “Settings” app in your device.
- Tap “About Phone/ About Device.”
- Look for the section titled “Model Number” or find the “Android Version” entry to see your model number and Software version.
How do I find the IMEI number on my Samsung?
Open the Settings app on your Android phone. Scroll down and tap on About Phone. Scroll down and you will find the number under IMEI.
Can I check IMEI number online?
Please enter your IMEI number and check for yourself. IMEI24.com free IMEI check online. … Android devices also have an IMEI number in the phone settings. Other devices like modems, which doesn’t have a screen, need to check the sticker on the device to find the IMEI number.