How do I download YouTube videos to my gallery?
Open YouTube app > Tap on a video you want to download for offline viewing > Tap on Download option that is available between the Share and Save buttons below the video’s title > Choose the Video quality and that’s it. When you see the blue Downloaded tick, it means the video is now available for offline viewing.
How do I download videos from YouTube to my mobile?
How to download a YouTube video to play offline
- Open YouTube from the app drawer or home screen.
- Tap on a video you want to download for offline viewing.
- Tap Download, between the Share and Save buttons below the video’s title. …
- Choose the Video quality that you want to download in.
- Hit Ok.
How can I download YouTube videos to my Android phone camera roll?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download. …
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
How can I save a YouTube video to my gallery without an app?
There are three websites where we can Download Youtube Videos fastest, which are named SaveFrom.net and y2mate.com , youtubevideodownloader.com. They provides us the different quality of videos like mp3, Mp4, SQ, HD, FullHD. Here, This Trick Work in all Devices. It doesn’t matter which device you are using.
What is the best way to download YouTube videos?
TubeMate is one of the most popular tool for downloading YouTube videos on Android smartphones, and with good reason: it’s really easy to use and has the features you need without any bells and whistles you don’t.
How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
This wikiHow teaches you how to download a YouTube video onto your computer from within the Google Chrome web browser.
This opens the YouTube home page.
- Search for a video to download. …
- Click a video to open it. …
- Click Share. …
- Click Copy. …
- Paste the YouTube video in the white bar. …
- Click Go.