How do I delete everything in my trash?
To empty your Trash folder, select the option “All in this folder” in the drop down menuand click on the “Delete” button. You will be asked to confirm your action. Click on the “OK” button to permanently delete all emails in Trash folder.
How do I empty the trash on my phone?
1. Google Photos
- Firstly, launch the Google Photos app on your device and visit its options by tapping on the hamburger icon on the top.
- From the list of the available folders, tap on the “Trash” option. …
- Select the photos that you wish to get rid of permanently and tap on the trash/delete icon to remove them.
Why can’t I delete my trash on Iphone?
You can do this by going to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > select the account > tap the account name > Advanced > make sure that “Deleted Mailbox” is selected under the option for “Move Discarded Messages Into”. After confirming this, see if you’re able to delete all the trash messages at once.
Why can’t I delete trash from Gmail?
Highlighted by Android Police, Gmail for Android is currently being affected by an issue that disables the ability to empty the trash or spam folders. … A bug in Gmail v2020. 02.02 removes those “empty” messages, as Google confirmed on its support forums. Importantly, though, this isn’t affecting all users.
How do I permanently delete files from my Android?
The app that lets you permanently erase deleted files is called Secure Eraser, and it’s available for free on the Google Play Store. To begin, search the app by name and get it installed, or head directly to the install page at the following link: Install Secure Eraser for free from the Google Play Store.
How do I permanently delete photos from my Android?
To permanently delete an item from your device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the items you want to delete from your Android phone or tablet.
- In the top right, tap More Delete from device.