How can I change my password?
Change your password
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Security,” select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password. You might need to sign in again.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.
How do I change my PIN on my Android phone?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Security (on Alcatel and Samsung phones, tap Lock Screen)
- Tap Screen Lock. Note: If prompted, enter your current password, PIN, or pattern.
- Choose your screen lock preference: none, swipe, password, PIN, or pattern. …
- Tap Done.
How do I reset my Android lock screen password and pin?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
What do you do if you forget your password on your phone?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do I change my lock screen password?
Changing your PIN or Password to Lock the Screen
- Touch the Apps Key > Settings > Security .
- Touch Change screen lock (under the Screen unlock section).
- Enter your current lock sequence, then touch Continue.
- Touch PIN to change your number lock sequence, touch Password to change your alphanumeric lock sequence, or touch Slide up to disable the lock sequence.
How do I change my password on my phone?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How do you recover a forgotten password?
How do I recover or reset my email password?
- Click on the My Account & Support drop-down menu.
- Click Manage My Account.
- Enter your email address and password in the Online Account Options screen and click Login.
- Once you are logged in, click the link Change User Names, Passwords, & Email accounts.
How do I remove my lock screen password?
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the upper-right corner of the notification shade.
- Select Security.
- Tap Screen Lock.
- Select None.
How do I change my password on my Samsung phone?
Changing Your Password
- Tap the clock in the Notification bar.
- Tap Settings. …
- Tap Security.
- Tap Screen Lock. …
- Type your password in the Confirm Password screen and then tap Continue. …
- Tap Password.
- Type your password in the Select Password screen.
How do you unlock a phone without the PIN?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected. Press the power button to select this option.