How do I connect my phone to my TV using USB?
- Prepare the Android smartphone and Micro USB cable.
- Connect the TV and smartphone with the Micro USB cable.
- Set the USB setting of the smartphone to File Transfers or MTP mode. …
- Open the TV’s Media Player app.
How do you connect your phone to a Samsung TV?
Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app. …
- Open Screen Sharing. …
- Get your phone and TV on the same network. …
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing. …
- Select Smart View to share content. …
- Use your phone as a remote.
How do I connect my phone to my TV without HDMI?
Wireless with Chromecast
A cleaner solution would be to use a wireless casting device, such as a Chromecast. If you have a TV with an HDMI port, simply buy a Chromecast, plug it into the HDMI port, connect it to your Wifi, and cast whatever media from your phone to your TV through the Wifi network. Very easy.
How can I show my phone screen on my TV without WIFI?
All you have to do is:
- Make sure there is an option of screen mirroring. Your TV should support this particular feature.
- Open screen mirroring from both your phone and smart TV.
- It is suitable to do it with an Android phone that supports a certain Android version. You have to check that! And voila!