How do I put iTunes on my Android phone?
There isn’t an iTunes app for Android, but Apple does offer an Apple Music app on Android devices. You can sync your iTunes music collection to Android using the Apple Music app. You just have to ensure that iTunes on your PC and the Apple Music app are both signed in using the same Apple ID.
Can I download my iTunes library to my Android phone?
Google Play helps you bring your iTunes library to your Android devices. You can upload up to 50,000 of your songs from your computer to Google Play for free. Once you’ve uploaded your music, it’s instantly available on the web and your Android phone or tablet. No wires, downloading or syncing.
How can I get my music from iTunes to my android?
To import your iTunes playlists onto your Android, connect your phone to your computer via its USB cable and in the doubleTwist Sync software, click to sync your iTunes playlists or create a new playlist in doubleTwist using the tracks it imports from iTunes. Unplug your phone and you’re good to go.
Can you put iTunes on a Samsung phone?
Easy Phone Sync means people can now enjoy their iTunes content on a Samsung Galaxy phone. What’s more is that it’s really easy for them to do, and literally takes five minutes to set up.” Easy Phone Sync is available to download now for both PCs and Macs in conjunction with an app for Samsung Android devices.
What is the equivalent of iTunes for Android?
How do I get music from iTunes onto my phone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Music.
- Find the song or album that you want and tap the price to buy it.
- The music appears in your library in the Apple Music app. To download music so that you can listen to it offline, tap the download button .
What is the best music library software?
- Winamp for Mac. Free. Explore the popular audio player with iTunes and Android sync.
- Apple iTunes. Free. Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
- Spotify. Free. …
- Ecoute. Free to try. …
- Clementine. Free. …
- Shazam. Free. …
- Nicecast. Free to try. …
- Macromedia Director MX 2004. Purchase.
How do I get music onto my Android?
Connect your Android to your computer using a USB cable. Use Windows Explorer to copy your music files to the Music folder on your device. You can also use the excellent AirDroid to copy songs and other files over Wi-Fi without even connecting your phone to your computer. You can then play music on your Android device.
How do I add music to my Samsung phone?
Re: Add music to samsung music
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Listen Now. My Library. …
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.