Why does my phone say my phone number is unknown?
This error commonly occurs when you transfer the number you were using on your old phone over to your current phone. … Your phone in this case will list your current number as ‘unknown’ rather than incorrectly present the number originally assigned to the SIM card.
How do I fix unknown number on Android?
Re: Sim card info shows my number as “unknown”
- Open the phone/dialler app on your Android phone.
- Open the menu by tapping the three dots at the end of the search bar.
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Call settings’.
- Click on ‘Additional settings’.
- One the menu has loaded, click on ‘Caller ID’.
- Now select ‘Hide number’
How can I know my SIM number from unknown?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
How do you find out an unknown phone number?
Here are some of the top websites that offer services to find out unknown callers.
- TrueCaller. TrueCaller is a free support service that helps to track calls free of cost. …
- WhitePages.com. White Pages gets you information like name, address and map of all international number. …
- Addresses.com. …
- AnyWho.com. …
- Spy Dialer.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
This code can be used to get some interesting information about your phone and battery. It shows following 5 menus on screen: Phone information. Battery information.10 мая 2010 г.
How do I get rid of Unknown Caller ID?
Hide your caller ID for all calls
- Open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Calls, turn Anonymous Caller ID On . If you want people to see your phone number when you call them, turn Anonymous Caller ID Off .
Where is my phone number on Android?
For every Android phone, regardless of manufacturer, you’ll be able to find your phone number if you go to Settings > About Phone or About Device > Status > My phone number. Some Android phones will have SIM or SIM card status listed within Status.
How do I know my mobile number?
You can also use your phone’s settings to find out your phone number. However, the most popular and the easiest method to find out the mobile number from SIM is the dial the USSD code given by the respective network provider for this purpose. Here are the USSD codes of different networks to find out the mobile number.