How do I delete contacts from one phone but not the other?
You could go to Settings/Accounts-Google/, tap your Google account, then uncheck Contacts. This will unsync your Contacts, so if you delete a contact on your phone, it won’t delete from your main Google account.
How do I turn off read only contacts on Android?
Deleting a read only contact
- Open Contacts.
- Choose the contact you want to delete.
- Open the menu.
- Tap on View linked contacts.
- Tap on Unlink.
- Confirm with Unlink.
- Tap on the contact you want to delete.
- Open the menu.
How do I delete contacts on my Tecno phone?
How to delete contacts on an Android phone
- Open the Contacts app and tap the contact you want to delete, then the word “Details.”
- On the contact page that opens, tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Select “Delete,” then confirm that you want to delete it.
- Open the Contacts app.
How do you delete multiple contacts at once?
Open the contacts app on your device. Scroll through your list to find a person whose contact information you want to delete. If you want to delete multiple contacts at the same time, hold down the contact’s name to enable multiple selection mode. Then tap the name of each contact you want to delete.
Why are my contacts on my husbands phone?
If you’re on Android platform,The google account you used to sign in on your device could take backup of your contacts frequently from your phone…if the same account is used in another phone like( your husband’s one )probably backed up contacts are going to visible on his phone too..
Why can’t I delete contacts from my phone?
The main problem with read-only android contacts is that they can’t be deleted. Whenever we try to delete them then the Google contacts app will show an error as ‘Contacts from your read-only accounts cannot be deleted. Go to contacts.google.com and login here with your Google account that is synced with your phone.
Why can’t I edit contacts on my Android?
You need to be displaying “All Contacts”. If you are displaying the “Customized” list of Contacts (where you can exclude certain labels), then the Edit option does not show. Hate to break it to you but the new Android seems to have removed the ability to edit exchange contacts.
How do I find hidden contacts on Android?
See hidden contacts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Hangouts app .
- Tap Menu Settings. your account name.
- Tap Hidden contacts.
- To see your hidden contacts again, tap Unhide.
How do I delete contacts from my device?
Delete a contact
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- Tap the contact you want to delete.
- At the top right, tap More. Delete.
- Tap Delete again.
How do I know if my contacts are saved on my phone or SIM?
I don’t know if it’s the same on all Android phones, but on Samsung phones you can open the Contacts app., tap on a contact, then choose “Edit”. At the very top of the contact on the “Edit” screen, it will show you if the contact is in your device memory, SIM card, or to which Google account it’s linked.
Are contacts stored on SIM card android?
Don’t store your contacts on the SIM card. There is no advantage in doing so. Modern smartphones are usually only able to import/export contacts stored on the SIM card. … Furthermore the “Messaging” app of Android 4.0 is able to mange the text messages stored on the SIM card.
How do I delete synced contacts from Google?
Contacts saved to your Google Account will sync with Google Contacts and all your Android devices.
- Go to Google Contacts.
- Select one of the following: A single contact: Check the box next to the contact name. …
- At the top, click More Delete. Delete.