What is the cheapest smartphone ever?
Freedom 251BrandRinging BellsTypeSmartphoneForm factorSlateMass130 gOperating systemAndroid 5.1 Lollipop
What is the cheapest Android device?
Cheap Android Phones
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo (16GB) J701M/DS – 5.5″, Android 7.0, Dual SIM Unlocked Smartphone, International Model – Black. …
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime (16GB) 5.0″ 4G LTE Dual SIM GSM Unlocked G532M/DS – Pink Gold. …
- Alcatel OneTouch Ideal 4G LTE AT&T GSM Unlocked 4060A Android 5MP 8GB Smartphone – Black.
What is the world’s cheapest phone?
An Indian company has launched what is being billed as the world’s cheapest smartphone. Ringing Bells said their Freedom 251 phone would cost just 251 rupees or under $4.
What phone should I buy 2020?
Best Android phones 2020: which Google-powered phone should you buy?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus. These are the very best Android phones. …
- OnePlus 8 Pro. …
- Oppo Find X2 Pro. …
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. …
- Motorola Edge Plus. …
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10. …
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. …
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
How can I get a free phone?
SafeLink Wireless is another provider that partners with the Lifeline Assistance program. You can bring your own phone to use with the service or get a free Android device when you sign up. If you qualify for Lifeline Assistance, you qualify for free service from SafeLink.
What is the best budget phone in 2020?
Best Cheap Android Phones 2020
- Best Overall: Moto G Power.
- Best Upgrade Pick: Google Pixel 4a.
- Best Value: Moto G Fast.
- Best Cameras: Samsung Galaxy A71.
- Best Under $200: Nokia 5.3.
- Best Budget Samsung Phone: Samsung Galaxy A51.
- Best Features: TCL 10L.
- Best Build Quality: Nokia 7.2.
What is the best phone for the money?
The best phones you can buy today
- iPhone 11. The best phone for most people. …
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. The best Android phone money can buy. …
- OnePlus 8 Pro. The affordable Android flagship. …
- Google Pixel 4a. The best cheap phone you can buy. …
- iPhone SE 2020. …
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20. …
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. …
- Moto G Power.
Who owns the most expensive phone?
A British company has unveiled the world’s most expensive mobile phone – a gold iPhone encrusted with nearly 200 diamonds that retails at a hefty 1.92 million pounds, or Rs. 14.7 crore. The phone, designed by Stuart Hughes for the Liverpool-based Goldstriker International, is made from 22-carat gold.
What is the most expensive phone ever?
These are the 10 Most Expensive Phones Ever Made
- Vertu Signature Cobra – $310,000.
- Goldvish Revolution – $488,150.
- Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot – $1 million.
- Goldvish Le Million – $1 million.
- Diamond Crypto Smartphone – $1.3 million.
- iPhone 3G Kings Button – $2.5 million.
- Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme – $3.2 million.
- Stuart Hughes iPhone 4 Diamond Rose – $8 million.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
And the overall winner: Both Samsung and Apple make great phones. … If you prefer Android, for example, go with Samsung. If the convenience of Face ID matters more to you, then buy Apple. These phones will all serve your needs, and major apps will run on both Android and iOS.