How do I check what my phone number is?
You should be able to see it listed in Settings / About Phone or About Device… but some devices will list it under Settings > Status > SIM card status > My phone number. You can also look on your bill with your service provider (or contact them) or you call someone and ask them to tell you what your phone number is.
How do you find your own number on a Samsung phone?
How to find the phone number of my Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- Touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch About device.
- Touch Status.
- Scroll down to view your phone number.
How do I change the phone number on my Android phone?
Add, update, or remove phone number
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Contact info,” tap Phone.
- From here, you can: …
- Follow the steps on the screen.
How do I find my SIM card phone number?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
How do I find my SIM number on my Samsung phone?
View SIM Card Number – Samsung Galaxy S® 5
Tap Settings. Tap About phone. Tap Status. View the ICCID (SIM ID).
How do I find my mobile telephone number?
You can also use your phone’s settings to find out your phone number. However, the most popular and the easiest method to find out the mobile number from SIM is the dial the USSD code given by the respective network provider for this purpose.
Why is my phone number unknown Android?
Why does my Samsung Android phone list my phone number as ‘Unknown’ in its settings? This error commonly occurs when you transfer the number you were using on your old phone over to your current phone.
How do I change my phone number on this phone?
On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google Google Account. At the top, tap Personal info. Under “Contact info,” tap Phone.
From here, you can:
- Add a phone number: Under “Your phone numbers,” select Add recovery phone. …
- Change your phone number: Next to your number, tap Edit Update number.
How do I put a phone number in my phone?
Go into call settings (call button then settings) Scroll down and find Additional Settings. Then there is set My Phone Number where you can set your number.
How do I find my SIM card number android?
To retrieve your SIM card number (ICCID) number, begin from the home screen:
- Select “Settings.”
- Click on “About Phone” or “About Device” depending on your phone model.
- Click “Status.”
- Choose “ICCID” or “IMEI Info” to see your number listed.