How do I unlock my phone with Google?
How to Unlock Android Phone with Google Account
- Open Google Chrome browser, and sign in to your Google account.
- Locate “Security” section, and then select “Find a lost or stolen phone”.
- From the list, select the lost or missing Android device.
- You will be given step by step instructions. Simply follow them to locate and secure your Android phone.
How do I enable my device lock?
Set or change a screen lock
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security. If you don’t find “Security,” go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
- To pick a kind of screen lock, tap Screen lock. …
- Tap the screen lock option you’d like to use.
How do I unlock my phone with my voice?
Unlock your phone with your voice
Tap Settings > Security > Smart Lock > Trusted voice, then follow the prompts to set your Android device to unlock itself when it hears you say “OK Google.” If you haven’t already, you’ll need to “train” your phone to recognize your voice by saying “OK Google” three times.
How do you unlock a locked Android phone?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
Can I unlock my phone myself?
If you’re willing to unlock the phone on your own, here’s what you need to know. … And carriers such as T-Mobile offer apps that unlock phones. Before you unlock your phone, though, make sure it’s compatible with the new carrier’s network. Verizon and Sprint use a standard called CDMA, and AT&T and T-Mobile use GSM.
How do you unlock a phone without the PIN?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected. Press the power button to select this option.
How do you unlock a phone without the code?
Step 1. Visit Google.com/android/devicemanager on your computer or other smartphone > Sign in Sign in using your Google login details that you also used on your locked phone. Step 2. Choose the device you want to unlock > Select Lock > Enter a temporary password and click Lock again.
How do you change your lock screen password if you forgot it?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I remove screen lock?
How to disable the lock screen on Android
- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Screen lock. Source: Joe Maring / Android Central.
- Enter your PIN/password.
- Tap None.
- Tap Yes, remove. Source: Joe Maring / Android Central.
How do I unlock my Samsung phone if I forgot the password without resetting it?
Step 1. Go to findmymobile.samsung.com on your computer, and sign in your Samsung account. Step 2. Choose Lock my screen option in the left pane > Enter a new PIN in the first field, then click the Lock button > Within a minute or two, your lock screen password should be changed to the PIN you just entered.