How do I stop pop up ads on my Android phone?
Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn Pop-ups and redirects on or off.
Why do ads keep popping up on my phone?
When you download certain Android apps from the Google Play app store, they sometimes push annoying ads to your smartphone. The first way to detect the issue is to download free app called AirPush Detector. AirPush Detector scans your phone to see which apps appear to use notification ad frameworks.
How do I get rid of annoying ads on my Android phone?
Just open up the browser, then tap on the menu on the top right side, and then tap on Settings. Scroll down to the Site Settings selection, tap on it, and scroll down until you see the Pop-ups option. Tap on it and tap on the slide to disable pop0ups on website. There’s also a section open below Pop-ups called Ads.
How do I keep ads from popping up on my phone?
How to Stop Pop-Ups on Android
- Open Chrome, the default browser on Android. …
- Tap More (the three vertical dots) at the top-right of the screen.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll down to Site settings.
- Touch Pop-Ups to get to the slider that turns off pop-ups.
- Touch the slider button again to disable the feature.