Why did my phone icon disappeared?
Icons Disappear from App Launcher
If you haven’t tried to restart the device yet, give that a try. Press and hold the “Power” button, then select “Restart“. In many cases, the Home screen will refresh and the icon(s) will return.
Why do icons disappear on my Android?
Missing icons could be due to a faulty Android launcher, accidentally deleted apps, or hidden apps. Whatever the case, you can quickly get the icon back without a problem as long as you haven’t removed the app yet.
How do I restore an app icon?
The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen. (The Home screen is the menu which pops up when you press the Home button.) This should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device. Tap Widgets and Apps to bring up a new menu.
How do I get an app icon back on my home screen?
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher. …
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
Where is the phone icon on my phone?
Just open up the apps list, find the Phone icon, long-press on it and hold, and when your Home screen is shown just drag it to an empty spot. Once it’s on your Home screen you can drag it down to the tray.
How do I get my Facebook icon back on my phone?
Welcome to Android Central! Open the app drawer – depending on the phone you’re using, that requires either a swipe up from the bottom of the screen or a tap on an icon that looks like a grid of dots. Then, scroll through the list of apps until you see Facebook. Press and hold it, then drag it to the homescreen.
Where are hidden apps on Android?
How to Find Hidden Apps in the App Drawer
- From the app drawer, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Hide apps.
- The list of apps that are hidden from the app list displays. If this screen is blank or the Hide apps option is missing, no apps are hidden.
How do I restore a deleted icon?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon.
- Tap on My Apps & Games.
- Tap on Library Tab.
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.