How do I setup my Android phone?
Step 2: Set up the new device
- Turn on a new device that isn’t set up yet. Put the device in pairing mode.
- Turn on your phone’s screen.
- On your phone, you’ll get a notification offering to set up the new device.
- Tap the notification.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
How do I setup my smartphone?
How to set up a new Android phone or tablet
- Insert your SIM card and switch on your phone, ensuring it is fully charged.
- Select a language.
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Enter your Google account details.
- Select your backup and payment options.
- Set date and time.
- Set up a password and/or fingerprint.
- Voice assistant.
How do I setup my old Android phone?
Here’s what you need to do on the old phone:
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Navigate to the Google tab.
- Select Set up & restore. …
- Choose Set up nearby device.
- Hit Next at the Getting started page.
- Your phone will now search for nearby devices. …
- Hit Next to confirm the screen lock on your old phone.
How do I setup Internet on my Android phone?
Here’s how to change APN settings on an Android mobile phone.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Access Point Names.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap New APN.
- Tap the Name field.
- Enter Internet, then tap OK.
How do I setup my Samsung phone?
How to Set Up an Android Phone
- Insert your SIM card. …
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network. …
- Import your backup data — or don’t. …
- Sign in to your Google account. …
- Set up security options. …
- Activate additional services. …
- (Optional) Go through your manufacturer’s setup process.
How do I setup my Android to my TV?
Set up with Quick Start
On your Android phone, open the pre-installed Google app. Type or say ‘set up my device’. Follow the instructions on your phone until you see a code. Make sure that the same code appears on your TV.
What app do you use to transfer from Android to Android?
Top 10 Apps to Transfer Data From Android To AndroidAppsGoogle Play Store RatingSamsung Smart Switch4.3Xender3.9Send Anywhere4.7AirDroid4.3
How can I activate Internet on my mobile?
Android internet setup guide
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. Tap Access Point names.
- Tap Add or New APN. Tap Name and enter ‘amaysim internet’ Tap APN and enter ‘yesinternet’ …
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save. Tap the back button. …
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
How do I get on the internet on this phone?
- Go to Settings.
- Click More > Tethering and Wi-Fi Hotspot > Mobile Hotspot.
- Turn on Mobile Hotspot.
- Create a password.
- On your other device, select your phone’s hotspot on the list of Wi-Fi options.
- Enter the password you created for your phone’s network.
- You’re connected!