How do I get the app icon back on my Android phone?
How to bring back the ‘all apps’ button
- Long press on any empty area of your home screen.
- Tap the cog icon — Home screen settings.
- In the menu that appears, tap Apps button.
- From the next menu, select Show Apps button and then tap Apply.
Why did my phone icon disappeared?
Icons Disappear from App Launcher
If you haven’t tried to restart the device yet, give that a try. Press and hold the “Power” button, then select “Restart“. In many cases, the Home screen will refresh and the icon(s) will return.
How do I get my phone app back?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu My apps & games. Library.
- Tap the app you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I restore an app icon?
The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen. (The Home screen is the menu which pops up when you press the Home button.) This should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device. Tap Widgets and Apps to bring up a new menu.
How do I restore a deleted icon?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon.
- Tap on My Apps & Games.
- Tap on Library Tab.
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
Where is the phone icon on my phone?
Just open up the apps list, find the Phone icon, long-press on it and hold, and when your Home screen is shown just drag it to an empty spot. Once it’s on your Home screen you can drag it down to the tray.
How do I get an app icon on my home screen?
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher. …
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
How do I get my Facebook icon back on my phone?
Welcome to Android Central! Open the app drawer – depending on the phone you’re using, that requires either a swipe up from the bottom of the screen or a tap on an icon that looks like a grid of dots. Then, scroll through the list of apps until you see Facebook. Press and hold it, then drag it to the homescreen.