How do I find my mobile number android?
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device“. Some versions of Android display the phone number on this screen. If not, proceed to step 3.
- Select “Status” or “Phone identity“.
How do I find my SIM card number on Android?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
Why is my phone number unknown Android?
Why does my Samsung Android phone list my phone number as ‘Unknown’ in its settings? This error commonly occurs when you transfer the number you were using on your old phone over to your current phone.
How do I know my mobile number?
You can also use your phone’s settings to find out your phone number. However, the most popular and the easiest method to find out the mobile number from SIM is the dial the USSD code given by the respective network provider for this purpose. Here are the USSD codes of different networks to find out the mobile number.
How can I find my mobile number?
You should be able to see it listed in Settings / About Phone or About Device… but some devices will list it under Settings > Status > SIM card status > My phone number. You can also look on your bill with your service provider (or contact them) or you call someone and ask them to tell you what your phone number is.
How do I find my mobile number on Samsung?
Scroll down to view your phone number.
- Touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch About device.
- Touch Status.
- Scroll down to view your phone number. Was this article useful? Yes No.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
This code can be used to get some interesting information about your phone and battery. It shows following 5 menus on screen: Phone information. Battery information.10 мая 2010 г.